FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By sweetsmuckers
Hey guys! My name is Diana and I am an avid carnivorous plant fan. I am very fascinated, especially, with the venus fly trap and I have ordered myself a pot of baby VFT and a big mouth from the flytrapstore.com. I so cant wait to recveive them and wach them in action!
By Steve_D
sweetsmuckers wrote:I have ordered myself a pot of baby VFT and a big mouth from the flytrapstore.com. I so cant wait to recveive them and wach them in action!
Hi Sweetsmuckers; thanks for joining the Forum! Your Flytraps will be shipped to you on Monday from "Flytrap Store South" (my nursery here in New Mexico). Because you live fairly close, you should receive them within 2-3 days of shipment. :)
By sweetsmuckers
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. And thanks Matt for responding to my email regarding the shipment of my 2 orders so freakin' quick! :D
By sweetsmuckers
Steve_D wrote:
sweetsmuckers wrote:I have ordered myself a pot of baby VFT and a big mouth from the flytrapstore.com. I so cant wait to recveive them and wach them in action!
Hi Sweetsmuckers; thanks for joining the Forum! Your Flytraps will be shipped to you on Monday from "Flytrap Store South" (my nursery here in New Mexico). Because you live fairly close, you should receive them within 2-3 days of shipment. :)
Sweet! I would be watching the mail guy on wednesday then :D

Order received. Your order number is 1666. I'll PM[…]

Hello from Arkansas!

Welcome! (and I think it's my turn to say: ) Be su[…]

New cultivar potential?

This plant always has something in its mouth :rol[…]

Black tips on drosera regia

It's probably nothing, as the whole plant seems to[…]

Yellowish leaves on N. ventrata

My 'Mimis Kiss' is finally growing pitchers again[…]

Hello , I can help with the Drosera if you are sti[…]

First flower stalk on VFT

I might let the biggest flower stalk flower but c[…]

I repotted some of the vft's from the flower stal[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!