FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By fishandplants
Looks good! I've read pings don't react well to having their roots moved in the growing season so maybe thats it. The vft have lots if leaves. Not bad for the price!
By Shimizoki
When I was talking to him he said that he was running low on mediums, I have what he considered to be 3 large and 4 small to make up for it. I am ecstatic about my order, all my plants are in amazing condition and some of them are HUGE compared to what I thought they would be. I'll get some pictures up later today on my personal thread and then link you there.
By Shimizoki
fishandplants wrote:Awesome! I'm curious about the nep. :D
Nep is tiny, has 2 pitchers and 1 is half dead. They are about 3/2" tall. Pictures coming as soon as the internet will let me.
By fishandplants
Dubstep13 wrote:my sundews arent looking so good. ill give them a week though. hope green grows from the middle!
You got the capillaris?
By fishandplants
Dude, those are nice, especially all the sarracenia. The pings were too. I looked up the ping and I think the ones Bruce grows are from florida. Caerula is one that likes full sun if you got one. As well as drosera intermedia which likes being water logged. Probably most of those plants will do well with at least morning sun.
By fishandplants
Giving high humidity maybe they'll bouce back? Mine started growing again a day ago. At least the vfts are good. :) And matts plants are good.

Well, I'm just astonished! I received the seed ord[…]

Hello!

Welcome to the forum!

Water Quality

That's true, but I think zero water pitcher is b[…]

Sarracenia and Drosera for Sale!

Are the Drosera still available?? Are the Droser[…]

What the f-

I think it was a result of pesticides and / or t[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!