FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By jht-union
FTC,

For those that know me, you might remember how active I was and then I was not able to continue growing lots of carnivores for some time to even share a picture online. Also everything has moved to Facebook nowadays and it is very easy to share pics with the iPhone without having to download first, change the code to post in here and then finally share! :P
I can say I am back and growing quite the collection but with growing up it gets harder to keep up with the communities online and everything so I will try to post when I can but it probably won't be on a regular basis. If you send me a pm about anything related to growing cp.'s I will respond to that most likely but will try to check the posts with questions sometimes.

I received these flytraps from steve recently, they are all B52's and were excess plants he needed to get rid of, thank you very much for this Steve.

I finally have the time to share my set up at a farm where I donated these two greenhouses and they allowed me to use the space that was very nice of them! The greenhouses run on solar panel energy and fans directly attached to the solar panel (no need for inverter and battery).

Flytraps:

My set up:

Greenhouses with solar panels and fans:

Enjoy!
jht-union liked this
By Matt
Nice to see you starting the collection again Jacobo! That's a great start :)

And the greenhouses look great!
jht-union wrote:For those that know me, you might remember how active I was and then I was not able to continue growing lots of carnivores for some time to even share a picture online. Also everything has moved to Facebook nowadays and it is very easy to share pics with the iPhone without having to download first, change the code to post in here and then finally share!
If you use Tapatalk on your phone, I think you can upload photos directly to the forum without having to do anything special.
By jht-union
Matt wrote:Nice to see you starting the collection again Jacobo! That's a great start :)

And the greenhouses look great!
jht-union wrote:For those that know me, you might remember how active I was and then I was not able to continue growing lots of carnivores for some time to even share a picture online. Also everything has moved to Facebook nowadays and it is very easy to share pics with the iPhone without having to download first, change the code to post in here and then finally share!
If you use Tapatalk on your phone, I think you can upload photos directly to the forum without having to do anything special.
That is great Matt, thanks for letting me know! :)

That is the main reason I think, I want to share pics fast and not have to change the code for pics, if this does it, you will see me posting more regularly with plant pics that's for sure! :)
jht-union liked this
By jht-union
tish wrote:Very nice setup. Hope you can update from time to time on the growth ;)
Thanks and I will! :D
Matt wrote:If you use Tapatalk on your phone, I think you can upload photos directly to the forum without having to do anything special.
Ok downloaded that tapatalk app, now how do i get it to work with the forums?
By jht-union
Ok matt, this is my first attempt lets see if it works! :D
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413746320.968259.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413746320.968259.jpg (87.89 KiB) Viewed 3906 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413746297.334506.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413746297.334506.jpg (57.07 KiB) Viewed 3906 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413746271.150186.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413746271.150186.jpg (68.52 KiB) Viewed 3906 times
By xr280xr
Wow! Awesome setup. I hope to keep seeing you around. I can post photos here from safari on my iphone now too. Those are some soggy VFT tubs. Were they being watered as you took the pic?
By jht-union
bvalente wrote:That is a lot of plants haha love your setup!
Thanks!
xr280xr wrote:Wow! Awesome setup. I hope to keep seeing you around. I can post photos here from safari on my iphone now too. Those are some soggy VFT tubs. Were they being watered as you took the pic?
Yup, just watered them! :) And yeah is good to post directly with phone!
tish wrote:Beautiful collections!
Thanks again!
killerplants4realz wrote:Nice greenhouse setups. What are those big blue amd white tubs you are using? Nice pics.
The big containers blue and white tubs were bought at lowe's.

OH and those last two pics of the VFT's and the blue cups full of drosera capensis are not mine LOL, that was just a test to see if photos worked. Though I did took the pic and they belong to a CP grower. :)
By katya_dog1
The pictures belong to a CP grower here in Cary? Or somewhere else? Beautiful collection, I wish I had more plants!
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!