FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Dredd93
Thank you very much for doing this, I've joined to get some help and I really found very useful topics here and nice persons willing to help no matter what. Now I've evolved from amateur growing to a bit of a grower Image (although I can't spend as much time as I would like) , I have gotten seeds from my plants which are now seedlings based on tips from this forum.

It was disconcerting that someone would wanted me to delete my post or just post the F word around here.
Thank you again for your post Hollyhock.Image

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
Dredd93, Dredd93 liked this
By hollyhock
Thanks Dredd93 for supporting me. We are a community and we stick together and won't tolerate the behaviors that are offensive and inappropriate. I am glad that this is such a rare occurrence here. And good growing with those seedlings thanks for sharing. That is what this forum is really all about. :D
By hollyhock
Update. I received this message from Matt Miller
"OK, I've banned alanmota. From the PMs fishman posted, it's obvious he was doing enough to warrant an immediate and permanent ban. It's been a very long time since we've had someone like that on the forums...years, in fact, but they do come around every once in a while and the best way to deal with them is ban them and move on."
Thanks again everyone for making FTS a community of friendly helpful people that share the common love of growing these unique and beautiful plants.
hollyhock, hollyhock liked this
By Hungry Plants
hollyhock wrote:Update. I received this message from Matt Miller
"OK, I've banned alanmota. From the PMs fishman posted, it's obvious he was doing enough to warrant an immediate and permanent ban. It's been a very long time since we've had someone like that on the forums...years, in fact, but they do come around every once in a while and the best way to deal with them is ban them and move on."
Thanks again everyone for making FTS a community of friendly helpful people that share the common love of growing these unique and beautiful plants.

That's great!!! Now all we have to do is figure out how to get back what(who) we lost so things can go back to normal.
Hungry Plants liked this
By ironcore21
What can i say that everyone here hasn't already, its nice to be part of a community that is this close... and im usually not a big poster but i do read alot of peoples posts on here and every time alan posted it was just surprising , how can you get mad at someone for giving out free plants or for trying to sell off their plants that take so much time and effort to care for?? Im glad he wont be harassing anyone else on this forum and its a shame that we have lost such a valuable member because of it, Knowing Fishman in person I consider him a good friend hes very kind and generous and just wanted to say , Please come back!

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Finally

After a few nights in the 20s I can finally put th[…]

Hunting D. Binata

I'm hunting D. Binata Dichotoma Giant, D Binata Mu[…]

The plants will eat some of the mosquito larvae, b[…]

it says it can be reproduced vegetatively or by […]

It's slowly dying due to lack of light. These need[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!