FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about how to grow and care for Venus Flytraps

Moderator: Matt

By deleted user
Nick wrote:If I am seeing pests on a specific plant, I will single it out and give it a good spray to make sure I get as much foliar coverage as possible. If I am just doing preventative spraying, I'll get a few plants at a time. Even though it shouldn't damage the plants, I try to minimize hitting the media as much as possible. To be extra safe, I top water for the next watering session a couple days later.
How often do you do a preventative spray on your plants? I don't want to overdo it... Also, with sundews, would they be alright with the spray on the dew?
Thanks
By Nick
I grow indoors under LED, so fungus is a larger concern for me than for many growers. I am still playing it by ear and learning the new watering needs, but I think I will do a spray roughly once a month.
By deleted user
Nick wrote:I grow indoors under LED, so fungus is a larger concern for me than for many growers. I am still playing it by ear and learning the new watering needs, but I think I will do a spray roughly once a month.
Alright, I think the spray lasts 2-4 weeks or something so that should keep it topped up with insecticide

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
By deleted user
Found out that the Aphids are coming from the wall the greenhouse is propped up against, there's loads of bramble there and the Aphids are all over it! Does anyone have any tips on how to get the Aphids off the bramble?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
What is this thing?

Looks like Fungus Gnat Larva, I was hit by them a […]

IMG_4327.jpeg This is the pot in question.

sase sent again thank you Sent from my SM-S918U u[…]

What variety is that?

Boy this is hard work

What's the going rate for plants in your area?

My biggest Sarracenia

I checked up on my plants today and noticed this t[…]

I'm kinda late to the party, but if you have a Tra[…]

Hi from FNQ.

Welcome Andrew what's been your favorite CP to gro[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!