FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
prized wrote:The red one looks like Clayton's Volcanic Red, but it seems to have stronger teeth and better looking trap! Nice one Matt!!
Hah, that isn't even one of the better looking ones. It was just a nearby pot that I grabbed to contrast with the yellow plant. I'll take some more photos of that red plant during the growing season if people are interested. Here are a few of it I took last year:
By Matt
prized wrote:aaaaaaaaa all that permits and cites...and certificates..and...damn :)
Well, now that we sell sterile cultures internationally:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/store/international/
you don't have to do all of that (CITES, permits, etc.). It's just requires a Phytosanitary Certificate, which I get for you for $25, and $15 shipping.
By David F
Matt wrote: It is one of a few, but it's the one I propagated the most because I thought it was the most beautiful. There are many, many red clones out there that have names and I think that this unnamed red clone is actually better than many of them.
I agree Matt, it is stunning, I havn't seen color like that in most any plants! I hope that if my mother is really happy, I can get a red plant from you, unfortunate there is only a small chance, we receive the ones mentioned. Maybe you should get it as a cultivar, our just sell a separate plant "outstanding red traps" :)
By tejan24
Steve_D wrote:FTS "Magma" maybe. FTS "Midnight" -- FTS "Congealed Blood of Death" -- FTS "Merlot" -- FTS "Sangria" :)
The name FTS "Merlot" would really go well with the color. Very beautiful plants Matt. I very much enjoyed looking at them.
tejan24 liked this
By Richardavion
Oh ... We're 'Definitely'-Interested This-IS Planet-Central for Flytrap-Lovers!!! >(*U^)<

http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/north ... t8409.html

Everytime "I'-Look-at BRAD's Carolina-Trip JPEGs "I"-'Feel'-like Opening-UP R-Bottle-of-Champagne!!!

YES ... if-You Grew R-MASS of FTS-Yellows & 'Black'-Purples Together It-Would Make for-An AWESOME-Sight "I"-Reckon!!! >(*U^)< Probably 'Win'-R-Prize or Some-Such Nonsense!!! >(*U^)<
Richardavion liked this
By victor
I'd love to get mirror. Just where to get one???
Atlanta Georgia Meetup

So sorry I can’t make it for this one. If th[…]

Finally

After a few nights in the 20s I can finally put th[…]

Hunting D. Binata

I'm hunting D. Binata Dichotoma Giant, D Binata Mu[…]

The plants will eat some of the mosquito larvae, b[…]

it says it can be reproduced vegetatively or by […]

It's slowly dying due to lack of light. These need[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!