FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Photos of subjects other than carnivorous plants, such as orchids, landscapes, etc.

Moderator: Matt

By Feline Ferocity
katya_dog1 wrote:Yeah i remember someone on here had a photo of where a rock python had bitten them. That is why i was wondering.
Ooh dear, yeah I've not been bitten by our pythons yet but never say never lol

Slinky will tag me one day tho... He's gunning for me :P

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab3
By Azurei
Had a few bites myself, the hatchlings and youngsters weren't too bad, you could feel how sharp their teeth were as they sliced through you, but no pain at all due to how sharp they were! bled well mind you, but it was the bigger ones you had to watch out for, I had a couple of cave dwelling rat snakes, grumpy species they are! the male was huge, he snagged my ex one day :shock: it was nasty at the time but healed fine. I miss having my cuddly royals, I loved them, Cleo reminds me so much of them, shes a lovely little lady :D Miss my male boa constrictor too, he was lovely. Well, I say mine, they belonged to my ex really, I just did all the work :lol: :roll:

Your photos are awesome, definitely need to hire you lol
By mnwatson1
Nice photos! I do a lot of photography myself, though more just random objects/nature. Love the snake pics too, I really like snakes, just not brave enough to own one! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Feline Ferocity
Thanks guys, theres a whole bunch more photos on my facebook page tho. I really do take photos of just about anything really but I love working with/photographing animals.

I find photography relaxing and therapeutic, it brings a joy to me that I can't quite explain (and I'm getting weird again lol).

Azurei you can hire me if you like, would love to come up to Yarmouth and see you guys again lol

I just can't wait to finally get out to South Africa, see the animals in their natural habitat and hopefully get some great photos

By Feline Ferocity
The snakes are actually my boyfriends, but I do all the work too Azurei lol

When i take the dog out for walks, providing it's not raining or cold.. I take Cleo with me. I've had some unexpected reactions lol

Like a delivery driver for example... was the day I wore my camo hoody and she was around my neck and the delivery driver asked to pet the dog... so as he's petting Rogue, Cleo could sense his heat so extended her neck out and was tasting the air towards him then he looked up and he had one almighty jump from shock lololol

Turns out he has a phobia of snakes... not that i knew that mind.

Needless to say I highly doubt he slept that night.

Tho if I could have a snake of my own, I'd like to own a Carpet Python... their markings are stunning!

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!