FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By cpbobby
After much deliberation I have decided to replace this particular nepenthes in my limited collection. If I had more room available I would keep it but there are so many other neps I would rather have also I have a n i g r o gracilis x mirabilis that will pretty much look like this gracilis except for a minor difference in the shape of the pitcher and coloring.

I am only looking for nepenthes and only lowland nepenthes or nepenthes that can be comfortably grown in a lowland environment. an example would be a a recent addition i have gotten of a HL x LL veitchii that grows well as a lowlander.

only exception would be something I could acclimate as a houseplant but it would have to really catch my eye.....i already have a miranda and a ventrata x dubia.

as mentioned in the title it has a basal already growing to help increase it's trading potential.

This particular specimen looks to be exquisite, it seems to be coloring up rather quickly as well as making a basal already.

nothing that is already on my growlist except for my northiana(exception would be a different variant of what i have i.e. bical orange)....would like one a little bigger than the one i have but realistically unlikely for a gracilis i am sure.

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

Finally

Finally getting some adult shaped pitchers after m[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!