FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By lemonlily
Hey! Moo-J is awesome! Stop it!
By jenis
I new here, but I plan to stick around because you are all so sweet and full of information!
This thread is a great idea! I used to play World of Warcraft and my guild did this on their website, it was awesome to put a face to the voice on vent.

So, I'm Jen. I'm 24 in New brunswick Canada. and I'm a total dork, i'm also a worry wart. I'm a slow typer and a terrible speller. I also have big feet! Damns!
I'm engaged, the date is 12/12/12 so long as the planet doesn't blow up or whatever. I've been with my babe for five years, his name is Den. We met in 2003.. on the internet! He's from Quebec, he surpized me with a visit the next spring and a silly as it sounds once I saw him I knew!
We did the long distance thing for a few months untill he finally moved here in Jan 05.
We just made the move from my small home town to Saint John. We are sharing a cute little apartment with my bestfriend and her boyfriend and our five kitties! (i'll have to post photos some time, they are adorable :P)

I enjoy growing house plants, I love watching them grow, I get all excited, it's kind of sad really :P
I have been growing plants since I was twelve or so, I started with peices from my friend's parent's plants, I still have some of those plants today. I have only one VFT, and have had it about a week. Here's hoping it makes it through the winter in the poor conditions i'm able to provide!

Other then plants my intrests include movies, mostly action. I loves me some super heroes and spooks. I play some games. Animal Crossing is great! If anyone wants to exchange friend coeds let me know. Aion is another I have just started. Kind of a replacement for wow I guess.
I'm also into baking. I'm not great, but I make a sweet cupcake! Photography and intior design are somethings in the back of my mind possibly for future schooling.
I like peircings, I have a couple. I like tattoos too, but i'm a chicken.
My favorite bands are Muse, Advenged Sevenfold, CCR.. and way too many more.

That bascily it. My hopes and dreams are to get a home, have a garden, be a mom and get rinkles with my Den.

Here is a picture. It was taken last year. I have some newer ones, but this one was the first I seen :P

By jenis
Redneck_Angel wrote:
And just to round this all out- here's a pic of us at our wedding- it was a Fairy Tale theme and costumes were encouraged as we were dressed up as a Fairy Princess and Prince Charming.
What a gret idea! You both look lovely! Those wings are amazing!
By ModeratelyExcessive
Welcome Jen, glad you're sticking around! :D

Congratulations on your engagement! If the world does end by then, I'm sure yall will be able to get married on Mars or something. :lol:
By Lawndude84
I guess I'll chime in here too lol.

My name is Justin, I'm 25 years old and am married with a 2 year old daughter named Sophia and I have a son on the way in January whom we are naming Cyrus. I am an avid MMA fan and practitioner, currently I practice and compete in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai kick boxing. I am relatively new to carnivorous plants and started collecting pretty much at the end of the growing season this year. I'm into video games and College football and basketball. Go Texas! :D

Me and the wife

Sophie and I on labor day

My little explorer at the fall festival
By dionaea muscipula
you married your 2 yr old daughter? jk jk awesome, hey doesn't allen have a daughter named Sophia?
By lemonlily
Lol...

Your daughter is cute!

And yes, Allen has a daughter.
By jenis
Boooo, my picture isn't working!
ModeratelyExcessive wrote:Welcome Jen, glad you're sticking around! :D

Congratulations on your engagement! If the world does end by then, I'm sure yall will be able to get married on Mars or something. :lol:
Thanks! Mars could be fun :P
We have been engaged for years though! About a month after we became "offical" :P So by 2012 we will have been engaged like 8 years?! Something crazy like that! Silly boys asking too soon and then waiting too long!

PS: Justin, your little girl is adorable!
By Oscar
I AM OSCAR. I LIKE TO EAT BUGS. I AM HUNGRY. I AM HUNGRY FOR BUGS.
Attachments:
2813964932_b0f9a85011[1].jpg
2813964932_b0f9a85011[1].jpg (20.02 KiB) Viewed 7460 times
By mrsko2t
Hey!! What's going on here? You, Mister, are supposed to be in dormancy! What are you doing?
By Oscar
MRSKO2T YOU ARE BUGGING ME. I EAT BUGS.
vfttoobig[1].jpg
vfttoobig[1].jpg (9.57 KiB) Viewed 7428 times
SNAP. MUNCH. MUNCH.
By Oscar
BURP!!
flytrapopening1[1].jpg
flytrapopening1[1].jpg (7 KiB) Viewed 7427 times
I EAT BUGS. I AM OSCAR.

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!