Which type of supplies, works best for cps?

Astral_Revenant

Which type of supplies, works best for cps?

by Astral_Revenant » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:31 pm

I bought a large container of natural sphagnum peat moss from home depot, not too long ago. I know they sell other stuff, that works well for cps. I won't limit myself to the above place. ;) Does anyone know any other good places for other soil types, pots, tools, etc? :) I'm tempted to buy lava rock, sand & a few other things from HD, but I feel there might be better options out there. That is all, thanks for reading, have a wonderful day, all! 8-)

nimbulan

Re: Which type of supplies, works best for cps?

by nimbulan » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:00 am

I bought my current bags of peat and perlite at Home Depot, sand at a pool supply store (pool filter sand,) pumice and lava rock at a landscaping supply company, and pots from a local nursery chain (they sell very cheap round pots made by a local plastics company.) Recently I was told about a nursery supply company that sells better quality peat so I'll likely get my peat and perlite there in the future.

The following users would like to thank nimbulan for this post
Astral_Revenant

Astral_Revenant

Re: Which type of supplies, works best for cps?

by Astral_Revenant » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Thanks for the info. :) I'll have to check out a few other places around here for more supplies. ;) I guess, I'll work with what I have for now. 8-)

Return to Tools, Equipment and Supplies