FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
DTDream18 wrote:I purchased two B52's from David Conner and they're both excellent healthy
specemins. I couldn't be happier !
David has nice plants and you're definitely going to get the real deal from him. But Steve has some B52s that he's going to put up for sale soon and I can guarantee that they'll be larger than anything you'll get from other retailers including David. Steve has a magic touch when it comes to growing Dionaea and he has the largest plants I've ever seen. I'm definitely learning a lot from him and my plants this season are in far better shape than they've ever been due to the knowledge I've gained from Steve.
Matt liked this
By Steve_D
Thanks Matt for the nice words. :oops: :)

Right now most of my nice big-boy B52s are doing duty at producing Dionaea seed for this year, so our stock of Venus Flytrap seed at FlytrapStore.com will have a substantial amount of B52 genetics in it! :-)

But after the seeding is done, these B52s will go on sale, either at FlytrapStore.com or on Ebay. When Matt's and my inventory of available plants doesn't match in some way, we sometimes sell the "odd" plants (the ones that only Matt or I have in stock) at Ebay. Our ebay username is flytrapstore.

Best wishes--
Steve

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Fishing

Hi Chef, I'm interested in whatever you have that […]

Basal shoots cutting questions

Took 5 basal shoots off the mother that were rootl[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

For me it grew tall leaves with small traps, but v[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!