FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Submit a photo to enter the contest or vote for your favorite photo submission

Moderator: Matt

By Aging_Bourbon
Matt wrote:There will probably be three again in 2011 between March and October.
Just wondering, why only 3?
By Matt
allenc666 wrote:Just wondering, why only 3?
I suppose the main reason is that they take quite a while to run (about a month or so) and even longer to organize. They also take quite a bit of work on my part to put together, figure out the winners, ship prizes, etc. I'd love to do more, but I summer is a busy time in terms of tissue culture work and shipping orders, not to mention my "real work" that I have to do to pay bills. And this summer I hope to work at the local farmer's markets, so I'll probably have even less time.
By bombsboy
i think everyone would love one this month! ive got great pictures. do they have to be CPs?
By Matt
bombsboy wrote:i think everyone would love one this month! ive got great pictures. do they have to be CPs?
You can find a full list of rules in the announcement of the last photo contest:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/third ... t7811.html
By Matt
January was a blur for me. I barely had time to blow my nose. I'm still playing catch up right now, but I would like to do one this month. Hopefully I'll find some time to get it organized (ask for plant donations, announce it, etc.).
By Oblivion
Matt wrote:January was a blur for me. I barely had time to blow my nose. I'm still playing catch up right now, but I would like to do one this month. Hopefully I'll find some time to get it organized (ask for plant donations, announce it, etc.).
/me sticks hand into the fire by offering to run it for you and save you some workload :)
By Matt
Oblivion wrote:/me sticks hand into the fire by offering to run it for you and save you some workload :)
Thanks for the offer bliv, but realistically I should be able to get 'er done (well, start the ball rolling at least by lining up some plants and making the announcement) in the next week or so.
Matt liked this
By Oblivion
its prounounced.. Git 'R' dun..

proper slang please :D

j/k

seriously, lmk if u want my help
im the sort of dude who sticks his hand in the fire several times before he realises that smouldering smell means he's getting burnt :lol:

still growing, inside pitcher still looks OK hopin[…]

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!