FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Chompers1975
I have been searching and searching and finally decided to just make an account and ask. Where on earth can I get an Alien Flytrap? I don't mind the price these things are just too interesting to do without!
By Matt
Chompers1975 wrote:Where on earth can I get an Alien Flytrap? I don't mind the price these things are just too interesting to do without!
It's not really available in the US yet. We only have a few out of tissue culture because I didn't have a clean culture until recently and couldn't get it propagated. We'll have more next year. We do have one more that we intend to auction on eBay soon and that will be all for the year. There are a few people who have one now that might be able to propagate a few small divisions as well.
By Chompers1975
Matt wrote: It's not really available in the US yet. We only have a few out of tissue culture because I didn't have a clean culture until recently and couldn't get it propagated. We'll have more next year. We do have one more that we intend to auction on eBay soon and that will be all for the year. There are a few people who have one now that might be able to propagate a few small divisions as well.
That is kind of what I figured :cry: Are you able to give an estimation as to when you will start your ebay auction?

If any one has one they are willing to sell, PM me and I am sure we can work something out! :D

~Christine

Introduction: In today's modern society, individua[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Welcome to the forum! We have a horrible deer i[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!