FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By Frothy_Milk
I've gotten all of my carnivorous plants from California carnivores, and they have great quality plants with fast shipping. The only drawback of the website is that the plants are a bit more expensive than other websites. Would anyone be able to recommend good websites in the U.S? I also have gotten all of my plants in pots and do not know if many other websites ship their plants in pots or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Bob Beer
It would also depend on what you are interested in. Cascade Carnivores has the widest selection of Mexican Pings I've seen in the US, but not so much of others. Sarracenia Northwest has some very good prices on Nepenthes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Shadowtski
http://www.flytrapcare.com/store/ is the entity that pays for this forum. I recommend them for your Flytrap needs.

A lot of members swap or sell their excess plants. Watch the Forum for those.

For growers that are up for the challenge of growing their CP from seed, we run our a seedbank for Forum members here. No cost to you except for the postage stamps on an SASE.

Good growing,
Mike
By erikHIplants
I agree with Shadowtski above.

These forums are probably your best go to to find the plants you are looking for. Normally if you post a "want to buy" thread the sales page, someone will most likely have what you are looking for. Many community members are very reputable when it comes to their plants.

Best of luck! :)
By Asharkey86
This is late as i have just joined. Cali carnivores is a pretty good place. i bought my first two from there. arrived safe ad sound and healthy as well. I have just placed a big order with Nativeexoticsonline.com. I must say Ryan runs a top notch ship over there. have been talking back an forth for two days now. he even let me add a heat pack and combine a seperate order two days later to the first order. Also gave me a heads up on two Nep Bicalcarata seed grown that went up tonight. of witch i bought one. The Three plants i ordered from both orders will all ship tuesday so hopefully friday they arrive. Will post pix when i get them but so far dealing with them has been outstanding.

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of […]

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!