FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
For the month of August, I will continue with the bonus of sundew seeds we have in abundance in Class 0 and 1. You can specify a bonus you'd like to receive, and it may be granted if we have over 20 packs or bulk seed of that species. All others will be evaluated case by case.
However, if you qualify by having three months membership AND 25 non giveaway posts, or any donor, you may specify a complex cross Sarracenia as your bonus. We have had these Sarr seeds for a minute, and I'm not sure of their shelf life viability. Let's get these puppies in the ground and make some magic happen.

Happy growing friends,
Chef
By evenwind
Dang! I was hoping the August bonus would be a slice of that good, homemade pizza you described included with every seed packet...
sanguinearocks101 liked this
By sanguinearocks101
evenwind wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:14 pm Dang! I was hoping the August bonus would be a slice of that good, homemade pizza you described included with every seed packet...
Or the silican shrimp stew(I think he said he made that a while ago)...
By ChefDean
evenwind wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:14 pm Dang! I was hoping the August bonus would be a slice of that good, homemade pizza you described included with every seed packet...
I could do that, but considering how inefficient the USPS has been lately, I wouldn't suggest eating it once it finally arrived.
sanguinearocks101 wrote:Or the silican shrimp stew(I think he said he made that a while ago)...
It was Spicy Sicilian Fish Stew, and it was spectacular!
By optimus prime
Dean stop I’m hungry again😂. I just finished eating cake and ice cream
By Lee02
Hello I'm a newbie, Do you mail seeds here in the philippines? I also wants to ask what is a "non giveaway post" means? And are those seeds you are mailing is free? I really want to pursue this hobby. Having some common cps seeds is a heaven to me. Thank you in advance to your response💕
By ChefDean
Lee02 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:14 am Hello I'm a newbie, Do you mail seeds here in the philippines? I also wants to ask what is a "non giveaway post" means? And are those seeds you are mailing is free? I really want to pursue this hobby. Having some common cps seeds is a heaven to me. Thank you in advance to your response💕
Welcome to the forum!
I'm in the process of testing out international mailing, but there is no process to send seeds from this seed bank outside of the US at this time.
The seeds are free, but you must pay postage. If the test I'm doing works, it would cost you around $2 US for postage. Stay tuned.
Non giveaway post is any post that you make that is not in response to a giveaway or hosting a giveaway yourself.
Happy growing,
Chef
By Lee02
Thank you very much, I hope it works soon🤞 I really want to have drosera species❤
Death cube surprise

They look nice, but at least for me they tend t[…]

Nepenthes seeds

Hey, when were these harvested? Sent from my S[…]

Cape Sundew Death???

That foliage and stem look dead. It may sprout pl[…]

Non vft virgin

Welcome to the party! :mrgreen:

The seeds were mailed on August 6th, and the winne[…]

August bonus

Thank you very much, I hope it works soon🤞 I reall[…]

Order received. Your order number is 0127. I'll PM[…]

Drosera Hamiltonii

I have drosera Hamiltonii for sale. $10 for each p[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!