FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By CPcaregiver
Squirtoman wrote:CPcaregiver, your mind works in strange, strange ways
I thought we went through this,my name is Sean! :lol:
I am a very paranoia-type person,although I don't believe in Pokemon-conspiracies,I usually feel like someone is going to attack me or follow me,or...I'm going to stop talking now.
BTW,why do some users(now including myself) call you Squirtoman?? :?
By DragonflyGuy
CPcaregiver wrote:Pokemon is a mind-rotting garbage franchise created to keep kids(more or less like us) occupied and with something that will distract us from the fact that government agents watch this forum as well as school playgrounds hoping,just hoping,that those kids, as well as older people, do something that will allow them to create a horrible conspiracy that enables those pathetic agents to actually get out of their satellite-spy-control-room,and finally do something interesting because they are bored of their meager jobs.
On the other hand,Pokemon could be something entirely different...I'm in mixed moods this morning. :?
I honestly never understood the appeal of the franchise and I was in junior high during its heyday back in the late 90s early 2000s. My friends were all really into the game. Pokemon is such a bizarre concept for a kid's game when you think about it. It's like virtual dog fighting with gambling. The entire economy within the game world is dedicated to promoting a blood sport with hospitals to heal wounded animals and shops filled with pokemon steroids and stimulants. Which goes to show how morally bankrupt pokemon trainers are if they can't find any other way to earn an income besides forcing their pets to fight each other for prize money and items.
By jrmc114064
Switching from 6th to 7th grade I hade quite a collection of pokemon cards and it was a bandwagon of the nerds until seventh grade when the nerds thought they were something all of a sudden. What a waste but I was still the nerd even though we switched. :D
By Daniel_G
CPcaregiver wrote:
Squirtoman wrote:CPcaregiver, your mind works in strange, strange ways
I thought we went through this,my name is Sean! :lol:
I am a very paranoia-type person,although I don't believe in Pokemon-conspiracies,I usually feel like someone is going to attack me or follow me,or...I'm going to stop talking now.
BTW,why do some users(now including myself) call you Squirtoman?? :?
Richard got it in one.
My Dad, who now lives in Bristol used to call me Squirto, cos' i was a lil' shorty, a long time ago. Now i'm 5 foot 10, and taller than him, so it's backfired a bit as life goes on....

Feel free to call me Prof. Triffid, or Dan the Sarr kid... :lol: Those are a few other nicknames.....

P.S Paranoia is something i suffer(ed (Not quite sure really)) from (Along with Aspergers, OCD, and many others), it's a wierd one isn't it? Anyway, better stop typing now... after revealing all those names, i'm sure that M16 with be onto me!
Repotting carnivorous plants

@optique , We call it turf, I've used it before o[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Fishing

Hi Chef, I'm interested in whatever you have that […]

Basal shoots cutting questions

Took 5 basal shoots off the mother that were rootl[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

For me it grew tall leaves with small traps, but v[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!