FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By jkochuni
Has anyone seen a 'Green Sawtooth' for sale in the US, or have one for trade? They sure look beautiful on Bob's photo finder. I love the 'Sawtooth' cultivar and would be delighted to acquire this cross, and any help would be appreciated! I'm also looking for a spare 'Jaws' or 'Red Jaws'. Thanks!

If you have a 'Green Sawtooth' for trade, I would be willing to trade a 'Bohemian Garnet' for it. I finally broke down and ordered several from Best Carnivorous Plants (the company said they were flowering size, but I have not received them yet to verify), because I wanted a mature flower size one. They should be here next week. I'm hoping to try get a culture going from one of them.
By Adam
I'm up in Canada and would love to trade as I got 2 from Keehn's Carnivores. It was 2 separate cultivars, but they look identical to me. It was the Sawtooth and Bristletooth.. I also have the red variety, Scarlet Bristle.

Unfortunately, unless you want to risk sending a leaf pulling in LFS via mail, we would need all the permits.
By jkochuni
I would be willing to swap some leaf pullings. I'll let you know when they arrive.
By Adam
If they get stopped in the mail, well, it's just a leaf. Let me know when you get them and we can try sending a single leaf first to see if they make it :D
By jkochuni
Adam wrote:If they get stopped in the mail, well, it's just a leaf. Let me know when you get them and we can try sending a single leaf first to see if they make it :D
Will do.
New species donated

Dean's a little bit country; I'm a little bit rock[…]

SASE went out in mail today.

Species guessing game

That's not it, but you're getting closer

Good morning

Literally nothing here today from the rain and clo[…]

Cape Sundew Death???

Many thanks for the advice. I had a closer look a[…]

Something like this. It is for t5 tubes but I'm su[…]

I want to confirm with you that the SASE was sent […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!