FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By jht-union
FTC community,

This is my want list:

I take anything i don't have in my growlist! :)
Look here for plants i want the most:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/looki ... 4.htmlWhat i will take: cuttings,pullings, seeds, young plants, adult plants, anything that will continued growing!

This my growlist, the plants i have already: http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/jht-u ... t8718.html
and these are what i want the most of: http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/looki ... 10344.html
Thanks for reading my want list! :mrgreen:
Last edited by jht-union on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
By dantt99
jht-union wrote:live moss
I'm probably really getting on your nerves by now :lol: but FTS sells live sphagnum.

I don't know if you wanna pay for it though :|

My gameplan, get a Cephalotus, and get some Live Sphagnum with it :D
By jht-union
Thanks dantt99, i have lots of live sphagnum moss everywhere around my house, i'm just hoping to get different kinds of LSM, i have 2/3 kinds of live sphagnum moss in my neps pot, i don't know the name of the LSM i have, but would like to get different types of LSM, for example, the LSM where snapperhead(john) grows his plants, are nothing alike to the LSM i have.

Thanks thought, and i know about the LSM that matt/steve sells at the flytrapstore!
By jht-union
dantt99 wrote:Oh okay! Good luck getting some! Do you know about different types? If you found out what type John has, you would have a much easier time finding it :D

Good Luck :)
i guess you are right, i will have to ask him. :mrgreen:
By jht-union
In desperate need of D.filiformis and D. binata seeds/cuttings/plants, i think the stratification didn't work, and i didn't like the method of putting the seeds in peat in a small bag in the refrigerator because when i put them in the heat, i couldn't spread the peat well, so i think most of seeds are below and not up, i have try carefully to move the peat but is risky since there are some babies germinating, i'm talking about 100 seeds for each that only 10 in overall(d.filiformis, binata) have germinated, most of them about 6 of them i think are binata, and the other 4 are filiformis, really low germination rate :(, i would love to have some cuttings because don't want to place seeds in the refrigerator, but if anyone has seeds i'll take it, and i believe is a good time to do stratification since we are 1 month away before the growing season starts so that should help.
i have $2 that i can offer you for this seeds, i'm only asking for 50 of them, of course if you send more that would be great, and if it has no cost even better, and i would really appreciated!
just let me know asap, send me a pm!(before feb 1)

id just leave it on its own and itll either sort i[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!