FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By afh928
Just want to update, i am STILL very much in search of Bohemian Garnet. I would like to find soem that are a little bit more mature, both times i have gotten a smaller BG it has not done well no matter what i do (but huge thanks to the guys who sent them to me anyway!), maybe the 3rd time will be a charm. I am willing to pay a reasonable price and/or i still have plenty of D. Filiformis for trade or to throw into the deal as well. I would love to have a really nice BG before this season wraps up, so if you have some nice ones please let me know ASAP! PM me if you have Bohemian Garnet! :mrgreen:

Aaron
Last edited by afh928 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By afh928
Found one! Thank you VERY, VERY much Jason, you have no idea how stoked i am! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By afh928
I'm not QUITE into TC yet..once me and my fiancee get a place of our own though, i fear it won't be long then lol. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By afh928
that sucks man, i think i would die a little inside if that happened lol. its my absolute FAVORITE cultivar and my poor little baby one just didnt make it. I am pretty sure the person i am getting mine from knows how bad i want it, plus they do alot of posting and trading etc. on here, i trust 'em!
By afh928
ANYONE?!?!?! Seriously, i just want ONE really nice BG to end out the season, i have tried 2 very small specimens and both have kicked the bucket! One with a little more age on it would be awesome, and i am willing to pay for it! SOMEBODY HELP LOL?!?!?! :mrgreen:
By Matt
afh928 wrote:ANYONE?!?!?! Seriously, i just want ONE really nice BG to end out the season, i have tried 2 very small specimens and both have kicked the bucket! One with a little more age on it would be awesome, and i am willing to pay for it! SOMEBODY HELP LOL?!?!?! :mrgreen:
I might have a Bohemian Garnet that I could part with when I repot, but it definitely wouldn't be a large specimen. Bohemian Garnet doesn't really get all that large, and I only have what appears to be one in the pot of BGs that looks pretty large. But there appear to be many, many small divisions in the pot and I plan to repot it sometime relatively soon, though I can't say when.

If you're looking for a red sawtooth plant, I have to admit that I think the FTS Crimson Sawtooth is a nicer plant overall, but looks very similar. Steve and I have some available for sale in the store right now:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/store/venus- ... -trap.html
By afh928
yeah man, it doesn't have to be big...just a little bigger than the ones i have gotten recently. Again, i appreciate the people who sent them to me, they just were a little too small to make it through shipping, etc. I would definitely like to get a couple of those divisions from you if you could part with them. Just keep me posted and let me know when you repot. I would be glad to buy them from you. If you think it might be closer to fall though, i may either get a FTS Crimson Sawtooth or keep looking...so if anyone has BG, i am still in the market!!! :mrgreen:
By Matt
I'll keep you in mind when I finally get to repotting the BG pot. It and the Fuzzy Tooth are in the same pot and they're getting large enough now that they're about ready for their own pots.
By afh928
Great man, just let me know. I'm going nuts hoping i get one this season lol. :mrgreen:
Species guessing game

I'll leave somebody else take the reigns on this o[…]

A classic "B52" must be in everyone's co[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

FTS Towering Giant

So glad you're enjoying FTS Towering Giant! It's […]

Welcome to the forums!

the reason I moved them under the patio is becaus[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!