FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Typedull
Looking to buy A Temperate Butterwort (Pinguicula). I live on the gulf coast of Florida, very close to Tampa, Clearwater and St. Pete. I was very interested in finding out that Ping. Planifolia is native to the panhandle of Florida (around Tallahassee). I'm very much in love with Planifolia and Poldinii right now, but I'm pretty much looking for any Temperate Butterwort that will turn red or purple, and that's well suited for my area. Please get back to me and let me know!

(If you shipped them potted that would be even more perfect!) I have PayPal, cashapp, etc.
By Apollyon
If you do find some I'd like to know as well. I also live in FL. I have some primuliflora that I grow outside. They handle the sun no problem and have propagated themselves like crazy since I got them out of their original pot. They don't turn colors though :/
Typedull liked this
By Typedull
Nice ;) I have a colimensis on the way so I'm pretty excited. I'm also on the search for Parvifolia and Potosiensis 👀. The only ping right now is this one right here
Attachments:
IMG_20201201_171344267.jpg
IMG_20201201_171344267.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 1715 times
Apollyon liked this
By Apollyon
That's a nice cross. I have a lot of mexican pings. The primuliflora is the only temperate though.

If you want and the plants are large enough, we can trade leaf pullings later on. I'd like to try any of those species, particularly that colimensis lol, thing looks wild.
Typedull liked this
By hungry carnivores
PM me about the potosiensis, I just received one, and it came with two plants. I'm down to get rid 'o one of them. It's between quarter/half dollar size, I'd do 24 USD and you'd create a label.
Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!