FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By sanguinearocks101
Okay so my Nepenthes sanguinea decided to put out some more basal shoots(5 basal shoots produced in 2 months wow) and I was wondering if anyone would trade some utrics for some basals. I may trade for drosera or sarracenia but it depends on what species. I will definitely trade for a S. minor. The basal shoots are very small right now so I will wait until they are bigger to ship them if anyone trades with me. They will probably be ready in about a month.
By sanguinearocks101
hungry carnivores wrote:All I have is subulata at this point in time, you sure don't want it :lol: . I should be recieving a reniformis soon, so check in 3mo or something, it grows fast.
The basal shoot has grown very slowly and the growth point mysteriously disappeared, however, I see a basal shoot forming on the basal shoot(The basal shoot has a basal shoot :lol: ) so once it gets a leaf or two I'll be ready to ship it.
uxleumas liked this
By Greenthumbs Garden
are Utrics easy to grow, could I throw them in my pond? I'd love one, but I'm europe. I have Capensis seeds soon I could swap.
By Greenthumbs Garden
sanguinearocks101 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:56 pm You could put some aquatic Utrics in your pond, and maybe even some Aldrovanda.
that would be awesome. I would love to start one of these small no filter aquariums also, maybe in a massive jar, and add a few shrimp. any good places in Europe to acquire these plants?
Berrybob liked this
By Berrybob
Dr GreenThumb wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:34 pm
sanguinearocks101 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:56 pm You could put some aquatic Utrics in your pond, and maybe even some Aldrovanda.
that would be awesome. I would love to start one of these small no filter aquariums also, maybe in a massive jar, and add a few shrimp. any good places in Europe to acquire these plants?
I was interested in those aquariums too. Utricularia graminifolia could be a good choice, but they can eat baby shrimp.
By Greenthumbs Garden
Berrybob wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:36 pm but they can eat baby shrimp.
even better! :lol:
Berrybob liked this
By sanguinearocks101
crazy_carnivores wrote:i can trade some p. agnata for a san. basal.
Sorry, but I am out of basals at the moment and I have already promised to do a trade with someone once it produces another one, if it produces 2 more then I'll let you know.

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Drosera germination time

Re: germination time, I got some d. madagascariens[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!