Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By thefic
Hello all,

I am looking for seeds!

What species?
ANY!!!

Seriously!

I am trying to get a hold of seeds from any type of carnivore. I have some new grow space that I am building in the greenhouse and I am looking to build an army of carnivorous plants. I'm even looking for notoriously hard to germinate species to test my skills.

I am willing to trade seeds for seeds or germinate the seeds and then ship back some plants once they are large enough to handle shipping. I am willing to purchase as well as long as the seeds are fresh and the price is right. Plus there will always be the pay it forward giveaways with seedlings if anyone wants to donate directly.

PM me and let me know what you've got. And yes I am requesting seeds from the seedbank but one order a month is not enough to scratch the itch to germinate at this time.
By Herbz187
thefic wrote:Hello all,

I am looking for seeds!

What species?
ANY!!!

Seriously!

I am trying to get a hold of seeds from any type of carnivore. I have some new grow space that I am building in the greenhouse and I am looking to build an army of carnivorous plants. I'm even looking for notoriously hard to germinate species to test my skills.

I am willing to trade seeds for seeds or germinate the seeds and then ship back some plants once they are large enough to handle shipping. I am willing to purchase as well as long as the seeds are fresh and the price is right. Plus there will always be the pay it forward giveaways with seedlings if anyone wants to donate directly.

PM me and let me know what you've got. And yes I am requesting seeds from the seedbank but one order a month is not enough to scratch the itch to germinate at this time.
Pm

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Drosera germination time

What Chef Dean said... But if I had to pick a num[…]

Counting to infinity.

assuming they have enough light and water, are gre[…]

My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!