FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Timmy
Posts:  319
Joined:  Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:20 pm
#42969
Who will sell their sawtooth in the US I will pay Max 26.00 for 2 :)
By ReefPlant
Posts:  392
Joined:  Sun May 03, 2009 3:58 am
#43262
Long story short, i have a bunch of little 'sawtooth' plantlets, i mean little. I could send or post some pictures. I would be interested in a trade if possible. A small one at that would be fine. $$$ is no biggy unless thats better for your stock. Always trying to grow that list you know! :geek:
Let me know. I have a larger adult plant in the fridge... I don't think your game to wait it out...
By Timmy
Posts:  319
Joined:  Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:20 pm
#43278
ReefPlant wrote:Long story short, i have a bunch of little 'sawtooth' plantlets, i mean little. I could send or post some pictures. I would be interested in a trade if possible. A small one at that would be fine. $$$ is no biggy unless thats better for your stock. Always trying to grow that list you know! :geek:
Let me know. I have a larger adult plant in the fridge... I don't think your game to wait it out...
Sure, so can you post pics and I'll pay you the money.
By ReefPlant
Posts:  392
Joined:  Sun May 03, 2009 3:58 am
#43332
Just took a couple of pictures, like i said these guys are little but putting on some solid growth since i have had them situated in there own pot. I also have a 'crossteeth' clone growing with them you could have if you wanted. There are four 'sawtooth' and one 'crossteeth' all together.
Glad i could help, these are the only traps i have out of dormancy other than one of Matt's 'cuptrap's. :)
Attachments:
A proper edge ;)
A proper edge ;)
DSC05780e.JPG (6.89 KiB) Viewed 2346 times
All four 'sawtooth', no 'crossteeth' in this one.
All four 'sawtooth', no 'crossteeth' in this one.
DSC05780.JPG (178.91 KiB) Viewed 2346 times
By Timmy
Posts:  319
Joined:  Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:20 pm
#43374
ReefPlant wrote:Just took a couple of pictures, like i said these guys are little but putting on some solid growth since i have had them situated in there own pot. I also have a 'crossteeth' clone growing with them you could have if you wanted. There are four 'sawtooth' and one 'crossteeth' all together.
Glad i could help, these are the only traps i have out of dormancy other than one of Matt's 'cuptrap's. :)
Okay, Thanks so much! Do you have the license to ship plants to the US? And I'll buy 3 sawtooth's from you. If you ever want seeds, I can ship them to you, when I have them. How much do you want for your 3 sawtooths? (all babies)
By ReefPlant
Posts:  392
Joined:  Sun May 03, 2009 3:58 am
#43398
Hey,
I'm in the US, so it should be no problem to get them out to you. Where are you at?
I'm not really sure what to ask for, i bought the adult for around 20. whatever you think is fair. Also, seeds always sound good to the TCer in me.
What kind of seeds do you have? Or what kind will you have? VFT?
We might be able to use these little guys as some collateral on some seeds. Let me know.
By Timmy
Posts:  319
Joined:  Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:20 pm
#43400
ReefPlant wrote:Hey,
I'm in the US, so it should be no problem to get them out to you. Where are you at?
I'm not really sure what to ask for, i bought the adult for around 20. whatever you think is fair. Also, seeds always sound good to the TCer in me.
What kind of seeds do you have? Or what kind will you have? VFT?
We might be able to use these little guys as some collateral on some seeds. Let me know.

Umm, I'll buy your three small sawtooths for 26.00? I have 15 four leaf clover seeds and about 10 VFT seeds. If they don't germinate I can supply you with more.
By tejan24
Posts:  431
Joined:  Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:48 am
#43401
Hi reefplant

if Timmy doesn't want the forth sawtooth or the one cross tooth baby. I'll be happy to have them. I have a 1 1/2 year old dingley Giant division that I could trade let me know thanks much.
Last edited by tejan24 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Timmy
Posts:  319
Joined:  Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:20 pm
#43402
tejan24 wrote:Hi reefplant

if Timmy doesn't want the forth sawtooth or the one cross tooth baby. I'll be happy to have them. I have a 1 1/2 year old dingley division that I could trade let me know thanks much.
thread hijacker :D
By tejan24
Posts:  431
Joined:  Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:48 am
#43404
Sorry Timmy I couldn't resist, lol

Don't worry I'm not trying to take anything from you. I was just saying if you didn't want them.
if so I'll just sit aside ;-)

Once agean I'm sorry.
By Timmy
Posts:  319
Joined:  Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:20 pm
#43408
tejan24 wrote:Sorry Timmy I couldn't resist, lol

Don't worry I'm not trying to take anything from you. I was just saying if you didn't want them.
if so I'll just sit aside ;-)

Once agean I'm sorry.
Nah, help yourself, I'm only taking 3 sawtooths
By ReefPlant
Posts:  392
Joined:  Sun May 03, 2009 3:58 am
#43409
Hey Timmy,
26.00 for the 3 is fine Timmy, I'll also include a little Red sphagnum moss. I'm not sure of the species but i once recieved it with a wonderful Heliamphora specimen. I'll send you my info.

Tejan24, If you want the fourth Sawtooth and the Crosstooth thats cool too. As long as Timmy doesn't want them. The two for the Dingle Clone, i would be happy to add him to the collection!

These are vegetative clones of plants I purchased from California over the summer. Where did you get your Dingley clone from? I wouldn't mind adding some new genes :geek:

Thanks Guys! Hope all is good to Grow!
By Timmy
Posts:  319
Joined:  Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:20 pm
#43411
ReefPlant wrote:Hey Timmy,
26.00 for the 3 is fine Timmy, I'll also include a little Red sphagnum moss. I'm not sure of the species but i once recieved it with a wonderful Heliamphora specimen. I'll send you my info.

Tejan24, If you want the fourth Sawtooth and the Crosstooth thats cool too. As long as Timmy doesn't want them. The two for the Dingle Clone, i would be happy to add him to the collection!

These are vegetative clones of plants I purchased from California over the summer. Where did you get your Dingley clone from? I wouldn't mind adding some new genes :geek:

Thanks Guys! Hope all is good to Grow!
Thanks ReefPlant, can you tell me how you're packaging them? Are they potted, bare root?
I'm working on the money but All I need are a couple of extra dollars. I'm including about 6 VFT seeds, if they aren't fresh seed replacement is in the package also. And 15 4 leaf clover seeds. Also seed replacement is for those too. A little thank you note and your 26.00. PM me if you want to contact me. I will be forever grateful.
By tejan24
Posts:  431
Joined:  Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:48 am
#43416
Tejan24, If you want the fourth Sawtooth and the Crosstooth thats cool too. As long as Timmy doesn't want them. The two for the Dingle Clone, i would be happy to add him to the collection!
just sent you a PM.
By ReefPlant
Posts:  392
Joined:  Sun May 03, 2009 3:58 am
#43424
Hey Timmy,
First of all, Thank You! I wasn't expecting any seeds. This is workgin out swell :) I intended on shipping them bare root with heat packs/pack. I think that if i go this route i can cut back a little on shipping. At least a small flat rate box. I'll PM you for info. Is this alright? Which would you prefer?

Tejan24, i haven't recieved your PM with your info yet, but when i do i'll keep you updated on their status. I was also going to ship your plants bareroot/protected out of their pot.

I'm going to Mexico tomorrow at 6:00AM, i will be back on the 19th and should have both of your packages out by the 22nd at the lastest? sound good?

Let me know guys, TTYL
Species guessing game

Oh wow. Sorry for guessing it so fast, I thought t[…]

Seeding procedure

It also depends on what you are going to do with t[…]

How long ago were the planted into those pots? I a[…]

I just did some research, and I've seen that, depe[…]

It could be a lack of sunlight, but even shaded th[…]

As other members said that you can do it IF your […]

I heard something like that on YouTube about the[…]

I use dunks but when i fill up my treys i put 300%[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!