FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Timmy
Who will sell their sawtooth in the US I will pay Max 26.00 for 2 :)
By ReefPlant
Long story short, i have a bunch of little 'sawtooth' plantlets, i mean little. I could send or post some pictures. I would be interested in a trade if possible. A small one at that would be fine. $$$ is no biggy unless thats better for your stock. Always trying to grow that list you know! :geek:
Let me know. I have a larger adult plant in the fridge... I don't think your game to wait it out...
By Timmy
ReefPlant wrote:Long story short, i have a bunch of little 'sawtooth' plantlets, i mean little. I could send or post some pictures. I would be interested in a trade if possible. A small one at that would be fine. $$$ is no biggy unless thats better for your stock. Always trying to grow that list you know! :geek:
Let me know. I have a larger adult plant in the fridge... I don't think your game to wait it out...
Sure, so can you post pics and I'll pay you the money.
By ReefPlant
Just took a couple of pictures, like i said these guys are little but putting on some solid growth since i have had them situated in there own pot. I also have a 'crossteeth' clone growing with them you could have if you wanted. There are four 'sawtooth' and one 'crossteeth' all together.
Glad i could help, these are the only traps i have out of dormancy other than one of Matt's 'cuptrap's. :)
Attachments:
A proper edge ;)
A proper edge ;)
DSC05780e.JPG (6.89 KiB) Viewed 5812 times
All four 'sawtooth', no 'crossteeth' in this one.
All four 'sawtooth', no 'crossteeth' in this one.
DSC05780.JPG (178.91 KiB) Viewed 5812 times
By Timmy
ReefPlant wrote:Just took a couple of pictures, like i said these guys are little but putting on some solid growth since i have had them situated in there own pot. I also have a 'crossteeth' clone growing with them you could have if you wanted. There are four 'sawtooth' and one 'crossteeth' all together.
Glad i could help, these are the only traps i have out of dormancy other than one of Matt's 'cuptrap's. :)
Okay, Thanks so much! Do you have the license to ship plants to the US? And I'll buy 3 sawtooth's from you. If you ever want seeds, I can ship them to you, when I have them. How much do you want for your 3 sawtooths? (all babies)
By ReefPlant
Hey,
I'm in the US, so it should be no problem to get them out to you. Where are you at?
I'm not really sure what to ask for, i bought the adult for around 20. whatever you think is fair. Also, seeds always sound good to the TCer in me.
What kind of seeds do you have? Or what kind will you have? VFT?
We might be able to use these little guys as some collateral on some seeds. Let me know.
By Timmy
ReefPlant wrote:Hey,
I'm in the US, so it should be no problem to get them out to you. Where are you at?
I'm not really sure what to ask for, i bought the adult for around 20. whatever you think is fair. Also, seeds always sound good to the TCer in me.
What kind of seeds do you have? Or what kind will you have? VFT?
We might be able to use these little guys as some collateral on some seeds. Let me know.

Umm, I'll buy your three small sawtooths for 26.00? I have 15 four leaf clover seeds and about 10 VFT seeds. If they don't germinate I can supply you with more.
By tejan24
Hi reefplant

if Timmy doesn't want the forth sawtooth or the one cross tooth baby. I'll be happy to have them. I have a 1 1/2 year old dingley Giant division that I could trade let me know thanks much.
Last edited by tejan24 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Timmy
tejan24 wrote:Hi reefplant

if Timmy doesn't want the forth sawtooth or the one cross tooth baby. I'll be happy to have them. I have a 1 1/2 year old dingley division that I could trade let me know thanks much.
thread hijacker :D
By tejan24
Sorry Timmy I couldn't resist, lol

Don't worry I'm not trying to take anything from you. I was just saying if you didn't want them.
if so I'll just sit aside ;-)

Once agean I'm sorry.
By Timmy
tejan24 wrote:Sorry Timmy I couldn't resist, lol

Don't worry I'm not trying to take anything from you. I was just saying if you didn't want them.
if so I'll just sit aside ;-)

Once agean I'm sorry.
Nah, help yourself, I'm only taking 3 sawtooths
By ReefPlant
Hey Timmy,
26.00 for the 3 is fine Timmy, I'll also include a little Red sphagnum moss. I'm not sure of the species but i once recieved it with a wonderful Heliamphora specimen. I'll send you my info.

Tejan24, If you want the fourth Sawtooth and the Crosstooth thats cool too. As long as Timmy doesn't want them. The two for the Dingle Clone, i would be happy to add him to the collection!

These are vegetative clones of plants I purchased from California over the summer. Where did you get your Dingley clone from? I wouldn't mind adding some new genes :geek:

Thanks Guys! Hope all is good to Grow!
By Timmy
ReefPlant wrote:Hey Timmy,
26.00 for the 3 is fine Timmy, I'll also include a little Red sphagnum moss. I'm not sure of the species but i once recieved it with a wonderful Heliamphora specimen. I'll send you my info.

Tejan24, If you want the fourth Sawtooth and the Crosstooth thats cool too. As long as Timmy doesn't want them. The two for the Dingle Clone, i would be happy to add him to the collection!

These are vegetative clones of plants I purchased from California over the summer. Where did you get your Dingley clone from? I wouldn't mind adding some new genes :geek:

Thanks Guys! Hope all is good to Grow!
Thanks ReefPlant, can you tell me how you're packaging them? Are they potted, bare root?
I'm working on the money but All I need are a couple of extra dollars. I'm including about 6 VFT seeds, if they aren't fresh seed replacement is in the package also. And 15 4 leaf clover seeds. Also seed replacement is for those too. A little thank you note and your 26.00. PM me if you want to contact me. I will be forever grateful.
By tejan24
just sent you a PM.
By ReefPlant
Hey Timmy,
First of all, Thank You! I wasn't expecting any seeds. This is workgin out swell :) I intended on shipping them bare root with heat packs/pack. I think that if i go this route i can cut back a little on shipping. At least a small flat rate box. I'll PM you for info. Is this alright? Which would you prefer?

Tejan24, i haven't recieved your PM with your info yet, but when i do i'll keep you updated on their status. I was also going to ship your plants bareroot/protected out of their pot.

I'm going to Mexico tomorrow at 6:00AM, i will be back on the 19th and should have both of your packages out by the 22nd at the lastest? sound good?

Let me know guys, TTYL
Not what you would expect...

Misplaced urine specimen? But which container[…]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

I believe you're right, there appears to be some s[…]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Advice On Using Pool

I'd just use the pools as giant saucers.

What on earth is this?

Looks a lot like springtails to me. Other possibil[…]

What’s happening

Ok so I went looking again today and noticed a sid[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!