Page 3 of 4

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:01 am
by Cross
Painley wrote:
Cross wrote:I'm just going to assume that Pennsylvania took my seeds lol. They're very picky about stuff that comes in. I've never had so much goods go missing/ be delayed until I moved here.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
When did you purchase yours. Mine was the 4rth


Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Money was sent on the 6th. Mine should be here any day then. I thought I ordered earlier than that lol. I hope holly gets hers soon. Do you think these need stratification?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:10 am
by Painley
Cross wrote:
Painley wrote:
Cross wrote:I'm just going to assume that Pennsylvania took my seeds lol. They're very picky about stuff that comes in. I've never had so much goods go missing/ be delayed until I moved here.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
When did you purchase yours. Mine was the 4rth


Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Money was sent on the 6th. Mine should be here any day then. I thought I ordered earlier than that lol. I hope holly gets hers soon. Do you think these need stratification?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Nepenthes seeds dont need stratified. Plant asap. Just sow on lfs. Make sure to microwave media and let it cool before planting and using saran wrap so that algae and fungus doesn't overrun your seeds and for humidity is a good idea. Sprinkle them on top of media and make sure that the embryo in the center makes good contact with media. I find spraying with distilled water helps with this. I have mine on a heating pad for germination to because these are lowland seed.


Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:20 pm
by Cross
Got my seeds! My post office lost them, then found them, then lost them again. Now, to get a pot together.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:44 am
by hollyhock
I finally received mine too.. I have them in distilled water to try and rehydrate them. I don't have a lot of hope for high germination results. But hey even if I get a few to grow it's a success... :D

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:48 am
by Cross
hollyhock wrote:I finally received mine too.. I have them in distilled water to try and rehydrate them. I don't have a lot of hope for high germination results. But hey even if I get a few to grow it's a success... :D
I soaked mine . I'm going to spray them with maxsea. I'm going to spray literally everything with maxsea . Every plant and every seed lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:06 am
by Painley
I expect some germination atleast. If theres none I will be a bit disappointed.
Maxsea on the seeds cross?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:22 am
by Cross
Painley wrote:I expect some germination atleast. If theres none I will be a bit disappointed.
Maxsea on the seeds cross?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I heard you can and they're not growing so it won't hurt

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:25 pm
by Painley
First germination 19 days later. You have too look closely it is only one seed so far. This is (viking x ampularia)x(viking x rafflesiana green)Image

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:30 pm
by Painley
Heres a more clear photoImage

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:56 pm
by Cross
Painley wrote:Heres a more clear photoImage

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I have to go look at mine now. I split mine up between peat/perlite, Live lfsm, and dead lfsm. Curiosity's sake.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:59 pm
by Painley
Cross wrote:
Painley wrote:Heres a more clear photoImage

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I have to go look at mine now. I split mine up between peat/perlite, Live lfsm, and dead lfsm. Curiosity's sake.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I had some fungus growth despite nuking the media in the microwave and isolating very well so I highly recommend checking. I sprayed some fungicide so there should be no issues.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:03 pm
by trinhkhtn
new harvest seeds
Image

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:05 pm
by Cross
trinhkhtn wrote:new harvest seeds
Image
Awesome. Are these two separate seed packs?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:26 pm
by trinhkhtn
hello
This is a seeds hybrids of the mother plant is Mirra Wing, which presents the picture in the left and the mother plant is Thoreli x Truncata, which present the picture in the right.
It does not mean 2 kinds of seed.
Thanks

Re: Nep hybrids seed for sale

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:55 pm
by hollyhock
Mine have just started germination :D