FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By seanu13
Hi! I’m looking to buy an eddy. I see some on eBay but I wanted to check if anyone else has one available? Thanks!

- Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By tannerm
Most people who sell them just do so through eBay. You’re not going to find a “deal” on one, sadly

By seanu13
tannerm wrote:Most people who sell them just do so through eBay. You’re not going to find a “deal” on one, sadly

I’m not looking for a “deal” one, as I understand the cost. I’m just getting other options besides eBay. Ty though.

By PetroleumJunkie412
Ryan Georgia over at Native Exotics has them in TC, and I believe there's a planned sell of them this winter/spring. Jerimiah at Colorado Carnivorous Plant Society does sell a few of his off from time to time as well. I have some in TC as well, but it will be a long time before they're even close to sale size.
By PetroleumJunkie412
tannerm wrote:Most people who sell them just do so through eBay. You’re not going to find a “deal” on one, sadly

Hm. The thought had crossed my mind of 'wrecking' the Eddie price barrier with my crop of them by tossing them to market at a very low price.

I don't mind seeing a few $100-$150 neps around, but $850? Nah. That seems like something that would increase poaching.
PetroleumJunkie412 liked this
By seanu13
PetroleumJunkie412 wrote:Ryan Georgia over at Native Exotics has them in TC, and I believe there's a planned sell of them this winter/spring. Jerimiah at Colorado Carnivorous Plant Society does sell a few of his off from time to time as well. I have some in TC as well, but it will be a long time before they're even close to sale size.
I messaged Ryan this weekend and have my eye on Jeremiah’s on eBay. I’m hoping for a hit from one of those if I don’t hear from anyone else in a fb group or the forum. :)

By seanu13
PetroleumJunkie412 wrote:

Hm. The thought had crossed my mind of 'wrecking' the Eddie price barrier with my crop of them by tossing them to market at a very low price.

I don't mind seeing a few $100-$150 neps around, but $850? Nah. That seems like something that would increase poaching.
I’ll keep my eye out for yours when you have em!

By tannerm
PetroleumJunkie412 wrote:

Well I’d love to get my hands on one if/when you do :)

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!