FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Smooter80
Fresh seeds for sale. All are from my plants, mostly raised from seed myself.

Shipping with tracking $3.00. US only. No trades at this time please.

Drosophyllum lusitanicum 10 seeds just harvested from 3 flowering plants. $5 A fast Mediterranean climate grower.

Drosera binata var. dichotoma smaller "T-form" very red, hardy and self pollinating. Just harvested 20 seeds $2.50. I tested these out and got water germination within a week.

Drosera dielsiana(ID by Damon from CC). A mix of just harvested and 8 month old refrigerated seeds. Seem very hardy. They have been through 28F-109F outside. 20-30 seeds. $2.50

Drosera "Lantau Island" #1 just harvested. Pink flower. Very red plants. 20-30 seeds $2.50.

Drosera "Lantau Island" #13 Just harvested. White flower EU source. Extremely red plants. 20-30 seeds $2.50.

Drosera spatulata Tamlin. Very hardy and colorful. 20-30 seeds $2.50.

Drosera tokaiensis. Given to me as tokaiensis but seems much too large. 2 1/2" across, flat rosette with red leaves that fold over prey. 20-30 seeds $2.50.

Drosera spatulata. A mix of green and pink forms. Just harvested. 20-30 seeds $2.50.

All sold pending payment. Drosera prolifera. Very rare that these produce seed and very few when they do. I only have 3 packs of 6 seeds. $3.00

Drosera Sp. Floating. A beautiful and hardy form of admirabilis. 20-30 seeds $3.00. Harvested in April. Every flower stalk since that time has aborted on multiple plants.

Drosera sessilifolia. A compact rosette. Just harvested. 20-30 seeds $2.50

Drosera burmanni mix from two forms, all green and green with red tentacles. 30+ seeds $2.50

Drosera coccicaulis from CZ plants. Seems easy. Just harvested. 20-30 seeds $2.50.

Dionaea Charly Mandon's Spotted x Charly Mandon's Spotted. Just harvested. 5 seeds $2.50

I have many other interesting Dionaea crosses from my plants in very small quantities. Most I want to use myself but if there is another crazy VFT addict out there willing to buy, shoot me a PM.

Disclaimer. I'm not a Drosera ID expert. I have Drosera from Triffid, CZ Plants, BCP, CAM and others. I go by what they sold the plants or seeds to me as. Based on past experiences, even these "experts" sometimes have questionable IDs.
Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (575.1 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (527.54 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (706.73 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (846.23 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (348.69 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (776.34 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
Smooter80 liked this
By Smooter80
Between eBay, FB and FTC, I got a bit overwhelmed with seed orders. I think I'm all caught up and have messaged everyone now. If I somehow missed you, I'm sorry and please message me again. I will be packing and sending seeds as payments come in. I will send tracking numbers within 24 hours of payment. If you don't get a tracking #, please let me know.

Thank you, Eric.
Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

Finally

Finally getting some adult shaped pitchers after m[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!