FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By bvalente
Posts:  892
Joined:  Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:58 pm
#277764
Looking for a few plants:

Cephalotus
N. bicalcarata
Various Drosera
Various Sarracenia


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By mokigarden
Posts:  134
Joined:  Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:10 pm
#277792
bvalente wrote:Looking for a few plants:

Cephalotus
N. bicalcarata
Various Drosera
Various Sarracenia


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Bryan, which drosera were you looking for, and any particular ceph cultivars you want or just a typical?
By bvalente
Posts:  892
Joined:  Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:58 pm
#277799
mokigarden wrote:
bvalente wrote:Looking for a few plants:

Cephalotus
N. bicalcarata
Various Drosera
Various Sarracenia


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Bryan, which drosera were you looking for, and any particular ceph cultivars you want or just a typical?
I'm honestly open to anything, doesn't have to be a particular cultivar but I am open to them :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By mokigarden
Posts:  134
Joined:  Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:10 pm
#277805
bvalente wrote:
mokigarden wrote:
bvalente wrote:Looking for a few plants:

Cephalotus
N. bicalcarata
Various Drosera
Various Sarracenia


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Bryan, which drosera were you looking for, and any particular ceph cultivars you want or just a typical?
I'm honestly open to anything, doesn't have to be a particular cultivar but I am open to them :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have several dark purple typicals, and 1 czech giant left, I just sold a bunch of regular typicals and my last hummers giant, but Ill have more of those in the next couple months as I took some pullings not too long ago. They range in size and price from small plants with 1-2 pitchers to fully mature plants with 2-3 mature pitchers, $20-50. Let me know if you'd like to see some pics!
By bvalente
Posts:  892
Joined:  Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:58 pm
#277807
mokigarden wrote:
bvalente wrote:
mokigarden wrote: Hey Bryan, which drosera were you looking for, and any particular ceph cultivars you want or just a typical?
I'm honestly open to anything, doesn't have to be a particular cultivar but I am open to them :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have several dark purple typicals, and 1 czech giant left, I just sold a bunch of regular typicals and my last hummers giant, but Ill have more of those in the next couple months as I took some pullings not too long ago. They range in size and price from small plants with 1-2 pitchers to fully mature plants with 2-3 mature pitchers, $20-50. Let me know if you'd like to see some pics!
I would love to! Could you send me some pictures of everything you could sell me?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By David F
Posts:  1649
Joined:  Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:41 pm
#277834
Pm'd
By bvalente
Posts:  892
Joined:  Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:58 pm
#277855
Everything has been replied to and waiting for pictures/prices from everyone but still looking


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
By boarderlib
Posts:  1639
Joined:  Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:13 pm
#277876
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=32984. Calen is a great guy to deal with and has great Sarrs.

http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=18602. Mike is another great seller of beautiful Sarrs.

I purchased from both of them, Calen once so far and Mike twice. I will be purchasing more from both of them next year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
By bvalente
Posts:  892
Joined:  Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:58 pm
#277935
Just bought some Cephalotus from Matt and in the process with jcal, so I am good in that department. I am still open to others.

I just took a picture. Some stubby growth in the[…]

Hats off to yall

Dean please stop crying man your embarrassing m[…]

About a week has passed, I thought more might sign[…]

There you go. However, I did forget to say that th[…]

Albino Cape seed giveaway

Welcome back. (Audience cheers) The winners are Ux[…]

Burmannii stay small, little over an inch wide, ma[…]

Greetings from USA

I don’t know what’s worse. You dad get[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!