FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By David F
Hello everyone I have some Drosera regia seeds for sale. You should get about 70-80% germination rate off of these. They will be 8$ for 10 seeds for free shipping.

Pm me: paypal only, US only. I usually ship on Mondays or Tuesdays due to my schedule at school.

Here are the seedlings I was able to get with the same batch of seeds. They're growing great, and even though I have neglected them, they surprise me by coming back strong and happy.

Last edited by David F on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By boarderlib
Hey guys! David is a good guy to deal with, as I'm sure some of you already know.

I recently got a 'big pink', and some D Regia seeds from him. I still have to make some more room to germinate the seeds, but everything was packaged well and shipped in a timely fashion. Oh, and the communication is great! He kept me posted the whole time, and answered all of my questions.

I will be dealing with him again in the future.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
boarderlib liked this
By David F
Thanks boaderlib, they seeds are top quality, and anyone interested it's not a bad deal. I've come here first and am more willing to negotiate prices that on FaceBook or other outlets.
By David F
This is great stock everyone. People are confirming good germination.

I've heard of seed keeping up to 15 years, so no rush. However I feel this is a great opportunity, regia seed is very rare and I have a lot available!
By Mufasa
David F wrote:This is great stock everyone. People are confirming good germination.

I've heard of seed keeping up to 15 years, so no rush. However I feel this is a great opportunity, regia seed is very rare and I have a lot available!
in my experience, regia seeds even stored well don't retain germination rates after a length of time
By David F
The seeds are top quality, and others are reporting good germination. These seeds are also not very old. I have found them easy to raise and will help you guys to succeed with them.
By silvercomet
David F wrote:The seeds are top quality, and others are reporting good germination. These seeds are also not very old. I have found them easy to raise and will help you guys to succeed with them.
Hi David,

I am looking for D regia seeds and saw your thread. May I know which type of regia seeds you have? Intermediate one or the highland one?

I am looking forward to buying 20 seeds or more

Many thanks,

Steve,
silvercomet liked this
Counting to infinity.

assuming they have enough light and water, are gre[…]

Drosera germination time

Hello everyone - I recently got some D. burmanni[…]

My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!