FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Earthy
I still have seeds for sale. I have portions of my self-pollinating Binatas, Natalensis, and Tokaiensis (2 packets of these) so far. I have D. Intermedia on the way as well as some more of each of the 3 listed lol (they just keep popping out the stalks). pricing would be 4 bucks for the Binatas (after asking on here) and 5 for the other 2 (there's a lot of seeds in the packets). just posting if anyone is interested :) if so PM me and I'll give ya info :)
By Earthy
bump...

(and the only reason I've asked for these prices is because I have quite a few plants and I've put a lot of time and care into them to keep them healthy so they can flower by feeding them and such, along with working a full-time job. they get fed with bloodworm pieces and with so many seedlings it's a chore lol. so I'm not trying to gouge anyone on prices; the majority of these plants are indoors so they don't catch a lot of food really.)
By Earthy
I dropped the prices to 4 bucks for all. My Natalensis I'm running low on though (I should have more soon cause all I pretty much have left is my own seed stock) and the Tokaiensis is also getting low lol...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Bag them for a month, opening the bag every day or[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@optique , We call it turf, I've used it before o[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

For me it grew tall leaves with small traps, but v[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!