FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Earthy
I wanted to post here as well so then forum members could have a chance to purchase some. Right now I have 2 D. Tokaiensis stalks ready to go with numerous more in the flowering process right now. I'm asking 6 bucks per packet; cash right now cause I don't have a PayPal set up yet, and just send a SASE (there are a bunch of seeds in alot of these pods). If you're interested PM me and I'll give you my address :) I also have some self-pollinating D. Binata seeds that will be coming; the stalk is in the process of flowering right now. My last stalk had a TON of seeds in it!!
By Earthy
guess no one else wants any seeds? :( I have 1 spoken for so I have 1 more ready to go...if I don't see any more responses on here then I'll put them up on the Facebook page...
By Benurmanii
They are a little expensive imho. Not trying to pick, but I have seen people sell packets of South American Drosera seeds for just 5 bucks. I'd price tokaienensis around 3 bucks, since a lot of people already have it, and it tends to be a hitchiker in a lot of pots anyways. Facebook is probably your best bet, there seems to be a lot more people interested in buying things there.

Again, not trying to pick, just trying to help business. ;)
By Earthy
Benurmanii wrote:They are a little expensive imho. Not trying to pick, but I have seen people sell packets of South American Drosera seeds for just 5 bucks. I'd price tokaienensis around 3 bucks, since a lot of people already have it, and it tends to be a hitchiker in a lot of pots anyways. Facebook is probably your best bet, there seems to be a lot more people interested in buying things there.

Again, not trying to pick, just trying to help business. ;)
It's a whole stalk with anywhere from 4 pods on up on the stalk...so it's not like it's a small amount of seeds.
By Earthy
Fishman wrote:
Earthy wrote:Anyone else interested?? Lol...
Pm sent
I didn't get your PM lol...resend it? :)

After sealing the wood, I would line the top pa[…]

Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

worm in substrate?

Found this in with my seedlings.. is it a worm?

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!