FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Craigister
Posts:  17
Joined:  Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:35 am
#268289
Who has a venus flytrap Biohazard for sale?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
User avatar
By evenwind
Location: 
Posts:  911
Joined:  Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:16 pm
#268299
You might try contacting FTS directly - they might have a small one that they'd sell you. Otherwise, unless somebody here has one, it looks like you'll have to go to Europe. Carnivoria, Carniplants and Carnivores & More all list it. Maybe join the Group Order for Carnivoria?
evenwind liked this
By VigorousFlyTrap
Posts:  68
Joined:  Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:54 am
#268318
Matt probably has some hardening in the greenhouse....but who knows you might get lucky,
Supposedly there was a biohazard on eBay about a week ago I think
But the pics looked nothing like a biohazard, but I could be wrong

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
VigorousFlyTrap liked this
By Smooter80
Posts:  1038
Joined:  Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:33 pm
#268323
VigorousFlyTrap wrote:Matt probably has some hardening in the greenhouse....but who knows you might get lucky,
Supposedly there was a biohazard on eBay about a week ago I think
But the pics looked nothing like a biohazard, but I could be wrong

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Craigster was the seller of that "Biohazard" and sells them on a regular basis. I have never heard of a stable type Biohazard like he lists. I don't agree with many of this sellers listing practices when it comes to VFT cultivars. Enough said.
By VigorousFlyTrap
Posts:  68
Joined:  Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:54 am
#268324
Smooter80 wrote:
VigorousFlyTrap wrote:Matt probably has some hardening in the greenhouse....but who knows you might get lucky,
Supposedly there was a biohazard on eBay about a week ago I think
But the pics looked nothing like a biohazard, but I could be wrong

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Craigster was the seller of that "Biohazard" and sells them on a regular basis. I have never heard of a stable type Biohazard like he lists. I don't agree with many of this sellers listing practices when it comes to VFT cultivars. Enough said.
I can agree with that
Not only sis the listing say "stable"
But it just looked like a typical to me
Some people on eBay are shady tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
By Craigister
Posts:  17
Joined:  Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:35 am
#268342
To all, This small Biohazard was received from the Fly Trap Store over a year ago and I leaf propagated and was hoping the it would have the weird looking traps. But nothing weird developed as hoping. This Biohazard is the "STABLE" type in which I call it and is also known I believe Biohazard 2 the stable type. I'm not the shady type of person in which some my think.
I was looking to see if anyone might have the weird type traps Biohazard for sale, in which is why I was asking around to see who had one.
Craig
User avatar
By Matt
Location: 
Posts:  21200
Joined:  Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:28 pm
#268416
I have never heard of different Biohazards either. The only one I grow, which is the only one I'm aware of, is definitely not stable.

Best to grow Kinky Wave or Freaky Star as they look similar and are 100% stable.
User avatar
By evenwind
Location: 
Posts:  911
Joined:  Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:16 pm
#268424
For what it's worth, carnivorsandmore.de lists "Biohazard 2", new clone, similar to Biohazard, more green traps and stabil" at 59Euros . Maybe if we ever do another C&M group order, somebody can try one?
evenwind liked this
User avatar
By Matt
Location: 
Posts:  21200
Joined:  Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:28 pm
#268429
evenwind wrote:For what it's worth, carnivorsandmore.de lists "Biohazard 2", new clone, similar to Biohazard, more green traps and stabil" at 59Euros . Maybe if we ever do another C&M group order, somebody can try one?
Thanks for clarifying that! I hadn't looked at their site in a while and it's hard to keep up with all of the available varieties these days!!!
By Smooter80
Posts:  1038
Joined:  Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:33 pm
#268431
evenwind wrote:For what it's worth, carnivorsandmore.de lists "Biohazard 2", new clone, similar to Biohazard, more green traps and stabil" at 59Euros . Maybe if we ever do another C&M group order, somebody can try one?
I would think in this case it might mean it produces deformed traps more often. I'll ask Christian in my next email to him. They list Master of Disaster as not stable.
User avatar
By Matt
Location: 
Posts:  21200
Joined:  Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:28 pm
#268435
Smooter80 wrote:They list Master of Disaster as not stable.
Master of Disaster has been very stable for me.
Therapy.

Welcome to the forum I'm happy carnivorous plants […]

X0099 Expired and canceled.

Request expired and canceled, seeds returned to in[…]

Order received. Your order number is 0131. I'll PM[…]

Order received. Your order number is 0130 I'll PM […]

I purchased from bergen water gardens through face[…]

I'll take both please.....sending you a PM. Sent […]

Angel Wings, Galaxy, and Moon Trap all look quite […]

New donor, new cross

lmao I am so glad that my envelope has inspired pe[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!