FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Puppetashley
Hello, I am interested in growing a mirror Venus flytrap, if anyone has any seeds and or plants that they maybe want to trade or sell to me, then please pm me and we can make a deal. Thank you :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
By ironjaws
Just a quick word: there is no way to get a 'Mirror Flytrap', or any cultivar(Jaws, B52, Cupped Traps, etc. for that matter) from seed. If you get seeds from a 'Jaws', for example, and they grow for you then the resulting plants must be labeled as 'Seed Grown'. To get a 'Mirror Flytrap', it must be produced through TC(tissue culture) or a leaf pulling.
By Puppetashley
ironjaws wrote:Just a quick word: there is no way to get a 'Mirror Flytrap', or any cultivar(Jaws, B52, Cupped Traps, etc. for that matter) from seed. If you get seeds from a 'Jaws', for example, and they grow for you then the resulting plants must be labeled as 'Seed Grown'. To get a 'Mirror Flytrap', it must be produced through TC(tissue culture) or a leaf pulling.
Ah, I see. Thank you very much, I should have known Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
By ironjaws
No worries. This is an awesome forum and the people are even awesomer; I have, personally, learned from many a Jedi master here.

Keep checking for the 'Mirror'. If nothing else, you can always purchase one from Matt and Leah; they have THE BEST and HEALTHIEST plants. Good Luck!

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

Hey all, I wanted to ask about your thoughts on Pr[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning) […]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Thanks everybody for all your advices and giving m[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!