These seeds are the result of cross pollination, I always try to avoid selfing Sarracenia.
Start a standard numbered list below:
Handrail Pete wrote:1. Earthy (I've only grown them once and only got 5 lol)9. Tader - new to the world of vft and the whole cp world in general but I'm learning and loving the experience
3. rjhaway - thanks for the opportunity!
4. Anymal911 - I have never grown Sarrs. from seed before, but I already have a purp, so I will use the seeds for my QOTD giveaways...
5. iProcreate - Thanks, I've never grown sarracenia from seed before and purps are my favorite
6. Ashpv - I've never grown anything from seed! Thanks!
7. Dematerialize -thank you very much! Haven't tried growing 'em from seeds yet.
8. Handrail Pete - never grown a sarracenia from seed thanks!
White (or other pale) pots are recommended as they[…]
At the moment fts maroon monster is my favorite, b[…]
Hello all. Here are the photos of my cuttings. […]
Welcome Kabayan, looks like it's getting it's shar[…]
[mention]MikeB [/mention] thank you so much! What&[…]
I just took a picture. Some stubby growth in the[…]
Dean please stop crying man your embarrassing m[…]