These seeds are the result of cross pollination, I always try to avoid selfing Sarracenia.
Start a standard numbered list below:
Handrail Pete wrote:1. Earthy (I've only grown them once and only got 5 lol)9. Tader - new to the world of vft and the whole cp world in general but I'm learning and loving the experience
3. rjhaway - thanks for the opportunity!
4. Anymal911 - I have never grown Sarrs. from seed before, but I already have a purp, so I will use the seeds for my QOTD giveaways...
5. iProcreate - Thanks, I've never grown sarracenia from seed before and purps are my favorite
6. Ashpv - I've never grown anything from seed! Thanks!
7. Dematerialize -thank you very much! Haven't tried growing 'em from seeds yet.
8. Handrail Pete - never grown a sarracenia from seed thanks!
While your plant is emerging quite late, it's norm[…]
That one division looks pretty big to me. I'd cal[…]
Yo Chef, I did send out the SASE. Surprised it ha[…]
I currently have two paph ciliolares. photos to co[…]
Starkle G 's active ingredient is Dinotefuran and[…]
Order received. Your order number is 0286. I'll PM[…]
Appears you're in the opposite hemisphere lol. Pla[…]
Soggy and trying to snow Oregon, currently. Welco[…]