FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Naoki7
Hey all, long-time lurker here. I bought these starter-sized plants from here about two months ago and am looking to sell them to make room for my other VFTs. They are both hardened; you can see how the newer leaves are nice and wide, while the older petioles from when I received them are much narrower. I have been growing both of these indoors with a 6500K, 3400 lumen, 65-Watt CFL bulb, for about 10 hours a day. They may need to be slowly introduced to long periods of intense, direct sunlight.
They come in nifty 3D printed pots; and don't worry, the bottom has proper drainage holes in case you spill too much water into the pot! They are planted in premium new zealand long fiber sphagnum moss that I purchased myself.

$20 each, including priority shipping! I am wary of putting these guys on ebay, and am hoping a fellow grower from this community can continue where I left off with providing them good care.

PM me if you would like one!

By Naoki7
The G16 is still available!

Welllll any questions I've ever had I've been able to find help with from this forum anyway haha
Perlite from Ebay

yeah it does look realllly sketchy on their websit[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

I was considering this brand but it seems to be ou[…]

Will it likely recover?

Definitely chop the flowers off this year to help […]

Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!