FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By bvalente
Hi everyone,

I regret to say that I will be having to post pone a majority of my CP growing right now :cry: With things changing in my life, I will not be able to provide the right amount of care and time for my plans, I want these to go to a good home. As many can vouch for me, my plants are in beautiful condition and meticulously maintained. Always watched and monitored daily multiple times throughout the day. The asking price is reasonable for the plants you will be receiving for the entire lot, if someone chooses to buy them all together, I will include a S. oreophila. I know it is illegal to sell these, hence why I will throw it into the lot for free. The plant itself is over 40 years old and from Alabama.

Anyway, without further hesitation, here is everything I have for sale:

North American Pitchers
S. alata 10$
S. leucophylla tarnok 15$
S. flava 10$
S. Dana's Delight 15$
S. rubra 10$
Last edited by bvalente on Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By tgreene
Sorry you have had to make this decision I would like the jaws and G16 but if someone wants the whole lot I will pass. Let me know and best of luck.
By SEWinans
I am interested in the microdent if you end up splitting up your collection. I am very sorry to hear that you must sell your beloved plants :(
By katya_dog1
Sorry to hear about that man. I have seen what it's like.
katya_dog1 liked this
By bvalente
It's tough, I really enjoy this hobby but right now I have other things I need to take care of and would love for these to go to a good home.

I will keep this open if someone is able to buy the entire lot hopefully by the end of this week. After that, the lot will still be up for sale but I am also going to be parting some stuff out.

Those who are interested, please PM me what plant you want, it's easier for me to keep track of everything. Thanks again for everyone's support. I am glad these can be sent to good homes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By bvalente
UPDATE::

Someone bought all of the VFT for sale as a group so I no longer have any VFT to sell. The other plants are still available :cry:
By MrsMuscipula
Sorry to hear this Brian! Good luck with everything in your life, and hopefully you can pick up the hobby again at a later date. I got my amazing FTS Maroon Monster from you. If you ever grow VFTs again, don't hesitate to ask and I'll be happy to send a division back to you!
MrsMuscipula liked this
By SFLguy
Sorry to hear, hope you're alright! You know there's always gonna be a community here ready to help you get back into it :)
SFLguy liked this

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Drosera germination time

Re: germination time, I got some d. madagascariens[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!