FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By cegha04
Posts:  9
Joined:  Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:24 pm
#218024
Just wanted to say. I ordered 12 seedling plants, & 2 other plants. Dionae also included 2 additional seedlings for free. Shipping was fast & all plants were packed well. He made sure to send me 14 different unique types of plants as well, which was a nice bonus.

Very happy with the seller & glad he is able to offer such a bargain to people at $1 a plant. I may come back for more.
cegha04, cegha04 liked this
By David F
Posts:  1649
Joined:  Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:41 pm
#218324
Eghad, I'm going to have to either not look at this thread ever or learn a new level of restraint!
David F, David F liked this
By katya_dog1
Posts:  2412
Joined:  Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:45 pm
#218333
David F wrote:Eghad, I'm going to have to either not look at this thread ever or learn a new level of restraint!

:lol:
By katya_dog1
Posts:  2412
Joined:  Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:45 pm
#218356
I am getting the Lynda butt. :D
katya_dog1 liked this
By Eric
Posts:  1143
Joined:  Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:23 am
#218375
katya_dog1 wrote:I am getting the Lynda butt. :D
Aw man. xD Wish I had seen this yesterday. Would have been all over it regardless of me being out of dirt. Congrats! Keeping my eyes glued to this thread now..
Eric, Eric liked this
By katya_dog1
Posts:  2412
Joined:  Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:45 pm
#218377
Eric wrote:
katya_dog1 wrote:I am getting the Lynda butt. :D
Aw man. xD Wish I had seen this yesterday. Would have been all over it regardless of me being out of dirt. Congrats! Keeping my eyes glued to this thread now..
Hehe.... I think that while getting a lot of cheaper plants to build a collection quickly is okay, a few really nice plants are good to have.

Can't wait to see how she turns out next season. :mrgreen:
katya_dog1 liked this
By Goodkoalie
Posts:  1452
Joined:  Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:48 am
#218488
katya_dog1 wrote:
Eric wrote:
katya_dog1 wrote:I am getting the Lynda butt. :D
Aw man. xD Wish I had seen this yesterday. Would have been all over it regardless of me being out of dirt. Congrats! Keeping my eyes glued to this thread now..
Hehe.... I think that while getting a lot of cheaper plants to build a collection quickly is okay, a few really nice plants are good to have.

Can't wait to see how she turns out next season. :mrgreen:
If yours divides i will make it worth your time ;)
By katya_dog1
Posts:  2412
Joined:  Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:45 pm
#218498
Goodkoalie wrote:If yours divides i will make it worth your time ;)
I hope I don't kill it... I really am glad I got it.
By malika621
Posts:  165
Joined:  Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:29 pm
#218830
I got my order yester day, and I just want to say that I will definitely be ordering from him again in the future! :) All the plants I got look great! The seven babies I got are adorable and they are all different! This is seriously the best prices I've gotten on Sarracenia. I can't wait to plant them in my bog too see how they do this coming year!!!
malika621, malika621 liked this
VFT for sarrs, anyone??

1cashew, I have been trying to get King Henry p[…]

leren handschoenen

Onderweg verdedigde Trump zijn gebruik van Twitter[…]

nike voetbalschoenen

Hoewel de schoen nog steeds geen officiële n[…]

cdg converse

Our last sizable update on Converse' catalog for t[…]

Hi, I'm an absolute beginner with TC. I've spent t[…]

Why are my traps so small?

Liyuan, I know this post is from 8 years ago but[…]

Off topic, but nice Nepenthes on your patio. Look[…]

Some Utricularia

Same here. I got my plug three months ago, set i[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!