FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By greenxmonster5o8
not sure if this is allowed but I have stuff around my house that I would be willing to trade towards plants and plant supplies. myself and a few of my friends are just recently getting into CPs and its our newest hobby and would like to start up a CP collection without spending a whole lot of money. i have electronics like dvd players, game consoles, ipod dock and much more stuff. also have other items like DVDs, Blu-Rays, games, books, gift cards to retail stores etc. if this type of trading is allowed, I will list the items I/we have for trade or you can tell me what your looking for. theres a 75% one of us will have what your looking for. we would rather trade stuff we either don't want or use anymore than to spend money since we are new and inexperienced to CPs (im sure a few plants will die and that's money down the drain since some CPs are kind of expensive.) ill list the plants and plant supplies that I am or my friends are looking for. these are not stolen goods in anyway. i just have extra electronics from just upgrading to the next "in thing". for example i have that dvd player for trade, how? from upgrading from a DVD player to a Blu-Ray player(pretty soon to a 3D player lol).so yea, i have some items that i no longer want or need and willing to part with which im sure people on the forum have extra CPs and supplies that they are willing to part with. thank you

The photoperiod is more of a factor when starting […]

Cape Sundew Death???

Aren't healthy roots supposed to have pink tips?

I think dormancy is necessary. I don't think 4 mon[…]

Fly trap dormancy is NOT necessary

Time to end this pissing contest. For credenti[…]

Order received. Your order number is 0128. I'll PM[…]

Nepenthes seeds

Well, I'm certainly no expert at growing them fr[…]

Pest Identification and Control

Can anyone help me ID these very small crawling in[…]

Howdy

The trap looks like it has indigestion. They tu[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!