FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
I started repotting my mother plants this weekend and while most of the divisions will be repotted and resold at FlytrapStore.com, there are a few clones in my collection which we do not offer in the store nor have any plans to offer (we're getting so many varieties now it's becoming overwhelming!). So, for those plants that fall in this category, I'll be offering them for sale here in the forums, exclusively to FlytrapCare forum members!

Many of these flytrap varieties are not available anywhere else in the United States and likely never will be, so for those "hard core" collectors, this is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to get these cultivars. I'm working my way through the collection in alphabetical order, and I'm only through the B's so far, so there will be more to come!

In any case, I have the following offers:
3 x BCP A25 -- sold as a group of 3 small plants - $15
3 x BCP B01 -- sold separately as young to young adult sized plants - $15 each OR $40 for all three plants (obviously if someone purchases just one of these, the "all three" offering is void)
2 x BCP B01 -- $15 each

Shipping is $5.

Description of each clone from Best Carnivorous Plants:
BCP A25 - Completely dark red plants particularly on full sun in Summer, compact ground rosette.
BCP B01 - Stunning Dionaea clone with red center splotch inside the trap! Dimorphic rosette, arced traps on summer leafs, central dark red spot inside of trap.

A25 is an offspring of Akai Ryu, I believe. And B01 is an interesting and unique flytrap, with it's unusual coloration pattern on the inside of the traps and upright growth with arched traps.

If you wish to purchase either of these items, post here letting us know which ones and then send payment via PayPal to sales@flytrapcare.com for the item(s). Be sure to include a note about exactly what the payment is for.

A photo of one of my BCP B01 plants:
BCP B01.jpg
BCP B01.jpg (72.81 KiB) Viewed 3746 times
A photo from BPC:

Unfortunately I don't have a good photo of my BCP A25 plants to share, but it does get very dark red in full sun and is a nice flytrap.

Thanks for looking!
By PhantomBlink
Hey Matt, a couple questions

Are the plants being sold bare root or potted?
Also, I was planning on refilling on soil from you, is it possible I could send you one check for everything instead of having separate payments? (I currently dont use paypal)

Thanks
By Matt
PhantomBlink wrote:Are the plants being sold bare root or potted?
They're bareroot, but we could pot them for you for an addition $5.
PhantomBlink wrote:Also, I was planning on refilling on soil from you, is it possible I could send you one check for everything instead of having separate payments?
Yep, absolutely no problem.
By sbrooks
I'll take a BCP B01 and the group of A25 small plants, if they're still available. Would that be $35 with shipping?

I'm planning on converting my current 2'x4' into[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

I use a Govee and I love it. It connects via app o[…]

I put this venus flytrap in a different type of so[…]

Advice On Using Pool

Agreed. Simply setting all your plants in them as-[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Cool. Thank you.

The only suggestion I have is to watch the new gro[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!