FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By goldslinger
I would like some ground cover; utricularia Sandersonii. (typical, I have blue already).

I also would like Drosera Fillimoris because it looks so Alien. (Does it need Dormancy)?

I'm trying to have easy to maintain, hearty stuff preferrably that doesn't need dormancy, so I am open to suggestions. A nep would be cool, but don't know if possible. All plants need to be tolerant to 50/50 peat/sand.

I have many different kinds of VFT'S in medium/large sizes to trade for. B52, COQUILLAGE, Clayton's red sunset, pink, dente, green dragon, fang, big mouth, etc.
that I can ship bare root.

just ask!

Thanks,

Gary
By Goodkoalie
Fillifois needs dormancy. I mean fillifomis. I have a couple of mediam sized d. 'Californian sunset' (a mix of the two subsp. Of filliformis) for a coquillage, fang, and Clayton's red sunset

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
By parker679
D. filiformis and D. trayci(a larger all green filiformis) require dormancy. The "Florida Red" variety of filiformis doesn't really require dormancy.

I have a bunch of seeds from filiformis is you're interested. FYI, the stuff spreads like a weed. It will flower in the year the seeds germinate and it tends to drop thousands of seeds.

PM me your address and I'll send you some seeds if you're interested. No charge.
parker679 liked this
By Sander
And if u want some nice cover, try capensis's (a mix of alba and typical would look nice).
They are insanely hard to kill, and for neph it might be smart to know what temp/light/rh etc would be?

Another easy species that looks great when massed is Binata.
Sander liked this
By goldslinger
parker679 wrote:D. filiformis and D. trayci(a larger all green filiformis) require dormancy. The "Florida Red" variety of filiformis doesn't really require dormancy.

I have a bunch of seeds from filiformis is you're interested. FYI, the stuff spreads like a weed. It will flower in the year the seeds germinate and it tends to drop thousands of seeds.

PM me your address and I'll send you some seeds if you're interested. No charge.
Thank You for Your kind offer. I was able to purchase a s.carolina Giant Filliformis, is that a good choice? I may get it going in TC to speed it up.
Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!