FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By SEWinans
Does anyone know where I can purchase a small nepenthes burbidgeae? Thank you
By SEWinans
I did email him a couple of times in the recent past. I didn't receive anything back yet so I assumed he didn't have any. Thank you very much for the tip though. That plant is stunning! Is it yours?

*EDIT* I took a look at your grow list and immediately recognized it! I worked third shift last weekend and happened upon it. I had the pleasure of perusing it while we were slow. I thought that burb pitcher looked familiar! :-) You have wonderful plants.
By RL7836
SEWinans wrote:I did email him a couple of times in the recent past. I didn't receive anything back yet so I assumed he didn't have any. Thank you very much for the tip though.
Rob doesn't have a lot of time so he may ignore many inquires. If the website says that it's in stock, he probably has it (especially now, when he knows he won't ship for a few months anyway). The last time we talked, he had tons of burbs (as well as many others - including some that weren't listed).
SEWinans wrote:*EDIT* I took a look at your grow list and immediately recognized it! I worked third shift last weekend and happened upon it. I had the pleasure of perusing it while we were slow. I thought that burb pitcher looked familiar! :-) You have wonderful plants.
Thanks. A year or two ago, a few of us put a group order together & got some nice SG plants. Iirc, Mato on TF shared a pic of his burb & it was drop-dead gorgeous - incredible coloring.
RL7836 liked this

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!