FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By parker679
Posts:  1642
Joined:  Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:34 pm
#183007
I am running low on space so it's time to get rid of some stuff. I have 4 offerings, only one per person. All I ask is $6 to cover shipping.

A few caveats though...

1. This is restricted to forum members who have been members more than a day but less than a year. Edit: The intent here is for new growers to get these. If you're an experienced grower but new to this forum I'm leaving the decision up to you as to whether you ask for one of the packages.
2. Just reply to this thread stating which of the 4 packages you would like. First reply, first served. I will PM you a confirmation and my email address to send the money to.
2. I only ship bareroot, so make sure you're prepared.
3. Paypal only.
4. Plants will be boxed this weekend and shipped on Monday.


And now the packages...

SOLD Package A: The 12ish typicals shown below. Plus the two D. intermedia. Each styrofoam cup with the tape measure on it is yours.

SOLD Package B: The 2 FTS Maroon Monsters shown below. The plant on the left has a large cluster growing at the base.

PENDING Package C: The S. flava shown in the first picture. The other pictures are of the flava in different stages of growth.

SOLD Package D: The S. flava shown in the second picture. The other pictures are of the flava in different stages of growth.

Package A

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Package B

Image

Package C

Image

Package D

Image

S. flava shots

Image
Image
Image
Last edited by parker679 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
parker679, parker679 liked this
By Idontkno23
Posts:  203
Joined:  Thu May 20, 2010 2:47 am
#183009
I would like package B. I am just getting back into CPs and trying to learn to grow VFTS now.

If you think it should go to someone else, thats fine as well.

Thanks
By boggyboy72
Posts:  140
Joined:  Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:07 pm
#183023
If I could get Package "A" that would be awesome.

Thanks so much for doing this.
By dyCSUS
Posts:  41
Joined:  Fri May 17, 2013 6:20 am
#183026
I would love package B, if that's not available package C.

-Thanks for your generosity
By happiness
#183033
What is the "D. intermedia"?

and Very nice plants you're giving away, I really like the yellowish colored one at the very top.

& Its funny, the one day someones giving away something on the flytrapcare forum, my internet is wackyy!
By BLoo
Posts:  40
Joined:  Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:58 am
#183046
If for some reason these are still available, I would love package B. If not, package A.

I'm assuming the previous posters have already claimed/confirmed, but no harm in trying. :D


If everything's been claimed already, I just want to thank you for your kind generosity. Very rarely that people give out expensive things so easily.
By parker679
Posts:  1642
Joined:  Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:34 pm
#183053
mnwatson1 wrote:I'd love package D if you still have it!!

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
PM sent
boggyboy72 wrote:If I could get Package "A" that would be awesome.

Thanks so much for doing this.
PM sent
dyCSUS wrote:I would love package B, if that's not available package C.

-Thanks for your generosity
PM sent
happiness wrote:What is the "D. intermedia"?

and Very nice plants you're giving away, I really like the yellowish colored one at the very top.

& Its funny, the one day someones giving away something on the flytrapcare forum, my internet is wackyy!
PM sent
parker679 liked this
By parker679
Posts:  1642
Joined:  Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:34 pm
#183054
Tony C wrote:Edit: Missed criterion #1
Goodkoalie wrote:aww, just missed the cuttoff
Idontkno23 wrote:I would like package B. I am just getting back into CPs and trying to learn to grow VFTS now.

If you think it should go to someone else, thats fine as well.

Thanks
No worries guys. The next time it'll be open to everyone. :mrgreen:


happiness wrote:What is the "D. intermedia"?
It's a small and pretty temperate Drosera. These look kind of pathetic due to all the rain but they will bounce back.

Matt wrote:What a great offer!
Thanks, sometimes you just have to pay it forward.
parker679 liked this
By parker679
Posts:  1642
Joined:  Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:34 pm
#183056
BLoo wrote:If for some reason these are still available, I would love package B. If not, package A.

I'm assuming the previous posters have already claimed/confirmed, but no harm in trying. :D


If everything's been claimed already, I just want to thank you for your kind generosity. Very rarely that people give out expensive things so easily.

Nope, no harm in trying, though these plants have already been claimed.

For the most part the stuff I give away was "free". They are either from divisions(in the case of the flava) or from extras added to an order(in the case of the MM). The typicals I got last year for 50 cents a piece to test different soils, now they just take up space that I need for cultivars.
By Goodkoalie
Posts:  1452
Joined:  Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:48 am
#183117
parker679 wrote:
Tony C wrote:Edit: Missed criterion #1
Goodkoalie wrote:aww, just missed the cuttoff
Idontkno23 wrote:I would like package B. I am just getting back into CPs and trying to learn to grow VFTS now.

If you think it should go to someone else, thats fine as well.

Thanks
No worries guys. The next time it'll be open to everyone. :mrgreen:


happiness wrote:What is the "D. intermedia"?
It's a small and pretty temperate Drosera. These look kind of pathetic due to all the rain but they will bounce back.

Matt wrote:What a great offer!
Thanks, sometimes you just have to pay it forward.
Thanks. I also do not feel that bad to, becuase i got the best leuco in your last give away.
Couldn't help myself

Nice! I may have to check out my local Walmart now[…]

Crosses can take between distantly related species[…]

yes it's possible I am overthinking it and becom[…]

Apollyon's Grow List

I've had great luck germinating and cloning with a[…]

Will this interminable waiting never end?

Are you doing anything special to get your plants[…]

Hello from Houston Texas

@hackerberry , thanks so much for checking in on […]

Therapy.

:lol: I love that film! haven't seen it in years. […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!