FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By BearZerkerr
Hi guys! I'm a new member to flytrapcare.com and I figured I should start contributing to the forums by offering some of the excess seeds I have. I've also been on the lookout for seeds of the Drosera Burmannii giant red form or red form (I'm not sure if there is a difference). Anyways I would be more than happy to SASE to you and send a couple dollars for your help!

The seeds I have available currently are: Ended 3/4/2013, thanks to everyone who contacted me! Enjoy your seeds! :mrgreen:
Last edited by BearZerkerr on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By bisnicks
No offense, but D. burmannii red are still fairly hard to come by. I'd be a little surprised if someone does a SASE with you for it. I've got some that are giant form that are about to flower but I'll probably hold onto the seed until I can grow a few more to have a nice supply.
By BearZerkerr
bisnicks wrote:No offense, but D. burmannii red are still fairly hard to come by. I'd be a little surprised if someone does a SASE with you for it. I've got some that are giant form that are about to flower but I'll probably hold onto the seed until I can grow a few more to have a nice supply.
Yeah I'm a but hopeful that I will come across some eventually but even if I don't I'm still happy to offer the free seeds I have now. :D
Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!