FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By BoothEatsBUGS
Now there's not going to be much in the baggies but it will be enough to start your own cultures of the same species. I recommend putting it into a pot, with regular CP growing medium and top watering it everyday so it doesn't dry out. the culture I have in a semi closed container for humidity isn't doing as well as my open top watered cultures.
By BoothEatsBUGS
I'm back from vacation but had another equipment malfunction. My grow light timer never shut off, after 5 days of running the moss is a little dried out. I'm going to take cuttings and send them out based on who's first on the list, and I'll send out the rest as it becomes available.

Thanks for your patience

Booth
By parker679
BoothEatsBUGS wrote:I'm back from vacation but had another equipment malfunction. My grow light timer never shut off, after 5 days of running the moss is a little dried out. I'm going to take cuttings and send them out based on who's first on the list, and I'll send out the rest as it becomes available.

Thanks for your patience

Booth
That sucks. Hope it didn't hurt your other plants.
By BoothEatsBUGS
PM me your mailing address. Cuttings go out tomorrow. Check my photo thread for pictures of the moss, it's GLOWING! You can see what you'll get.

And since I'm feeling generous, I'll pay postage. Feel free to send me seeds or whatever if you want, or just accept it as a free gift!

GOGOGOGO

1.Goodkoalie
2. Jab91
3. parker679
4. Nepanther - Greg
5. tom_e_boi
6.cpZack
7. CebarElMate
8. Ambanja
9. nimrod337
10.swat007j
By Vern
Ah... I missed it. Dang, I guess I'll just keep trying to make my one sprig grow and reviving dried heads.
By CebarElMate
Hey, I can't tell if my PM's are going through, they seem to be just sitting in my outbox... am I doing something wrong, anyone? anyone?? ;)~

If the offer still stands I would love some live sphagnum for top dressing my plants! Much appreciated.

That’s a relief to hear you say about your p[…]

My VFT just caught a gecko!

The problem is that half the gecko’s little […]

Therapy.

Welcome to the forum I'm happy carnivorous plants […]

X0099 Expired and canceled.

Request expired and canceled, seeds returned to in[…]

Order received. Your order number is 0131. I'll PM[…]

Order received. Your order number is 0130 I'll PM […]

I'll take both please.....sending you a PM. Sent […]

Angel Wings, Galaxy, and Moon Trap all look quite […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!