FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Chhewy
Anyone interested in picking up some Venus fly traps I have a bunch of different cultivars that I haven't had time to take care of because of being busy applying for graduate school let me know I'd hate to just let them die
By altemar
I live nearby zip code please don't post your zip code publically. I would like some
By swat007j
i wouldn't mines paying for shipping i live please don't post your zip code publically L.a CAL
By Doc
Anyone interested in picking up some Venus fly traps I have a bunch of different cultivars that I haven't had time to take care of because of being busy applying for graduate school let me know I'd hate to just let them die
I can't pick them up locally, but would love to become the adoptive parent via shipping which I'd pay for! :D
By Chhewy
let me get them situated back at my home since my friend's dog ate some of them -_- and ill have a list up of what cultivars i have
By Chhewy
Here is a list of some of the cultivars i am giving away... B52, maroon monster, big mouth, fts etna, Fine tooth x Red, vigorous, many seed growns all from fts so im sure they will turn out great. Here are pictures they dont look to good as my friends dog got to some of them and they have been light deprived... I have someone that is interested in them locally right now i will update you guys on if he shows up or not. Im in zip code please don't post your zip code publically.. Or pm me i want these adopted asap
By Chhewy
Hey guys someone came and picked them all up locally. Sorry i didnt have the time to ship them out, and thanks for your interest.

id just leave it on its own and itll either sort i[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!