FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By hardrockerCP
So i bought some of these glow in the dark mushrooms on ebay for like 25 bucks + s/h and it turns out i bought two and didnt realise it until the credit card statement came from last month. They are really neat if you have the patience to grow them (haha theyre actually alot easier to grow then CP's) anyway, im not looking to make any money on them, just trying to make my money back and also get these to someone else who can appreciate them like i do. The kit is full and unopened and im asking 25 total, ill cover shipping. Just let me know! Thanks!
By jamez
lol that is making money on them. I have muchrooms, but I'm interested in the other kind.
By chtripp
jamez wrote:lol that is making money on them. I have muchrooms, but I'm interested in the other kind.
If he is selling at $25.00 and eating shipping. There is no way he is making money on them, 25 would be his cost, minus shipping from that and he is losing.......
By jamez
He's receiving money is what I'm saying. There's nothing wrong with that though.
By GothicJackalPaws
jamez wrote:lol that is making money on them. I have muchrooms, but I'm interested in the other kind.
What he meant is that he's not making profit.
By Dionae
hardrockerCP wrote:lol thanks for explaining that guys. so james im confused by your post. you are interested in these?
I think he's saying he's interested in other mushrooms besides glow in the dark mushrooms. So, which is it James? Edible or psychoactive :lol: ?

Btw, HRCP, i'd love to see pics of the luminescent mushrooms when theyre growing and glowing :D .
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!