FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By GothicJackalPaws
I know, I'm new here, and I don't have much to offer in the way of a trade. :'( I can do rhizomes, but I just don't have a large variety, and they're pretty small. But I figure putting up a want list can't hurt.

I'm in the US. I live in NC. I'm seventeen, and I've been raising CP's... VFTs and Pitchers... for about six years now. My original collection was small to begin with, but the plants grew to a nice size when I had them-- before squirrels... damn squirrels... got hold of them. So after some recovery, clone attempts, and some salvaging of my best, I've decided to start expanding my collection. Just a bit. Make my hobby just a bit bigger, now that I'm starting over in another spot. :)

The one's I really want are in red. The ones in blue are the ones I have a trade agreement for in progress. :)

Wanted:

Flytraps:

VFT Akai Ryu
VTF Triffid
VTF B-52 or Jaws
VFT King Henry

Sarracenia:

S. purpurea venosa
S. flava rubricorpora
S. psittacina

It's not a lot, mostly because those are the ones I like and can handle with expansion, since I don't have a greenhouse at my disposal. If anyone's willing to send one, or a rhizome, please PM me! Arigatō! ^-^
Last edited by GothicJackalPaws on Mon May 07, 2012 1:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
VFT for sarrs, anyone??

Josh, Thank you so much for thinking about me. G[…]

*VARIOUS PLANTS FOR SALE*

Would you consider trading? I've got a lot to off[…]

Sarracenia filling with rainwater

No problem with leaving it in, it happens in natur[…]

What’s your... ?

Q: What was your first Nepenthes? What happened to[…]

Therapy.

It was funny, definitely. Creativity is awesome. I[…]

Apollyon's Grow List

Aw man, that all sounds cool! I wish I could do ha[…]

Flytraps looking sad

Hi guys, It's been over a week since I've had my f[…]

Damn okay thanks!!! That is a really nice bulb t[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!