I don't have much in the way of CPs to offer. I do, however, have many succulents, tillandsias, and african violets available! Below is a list of what I'd like specifically, but I'm open to anything else that's cool.
- Venus Flytraps, esp. B52, Wacky Traps, or anything kind of trippy
- Drosera Burmannii **especially**
- Pinguicula Primuiflora
- Perhaps a dewy pine or rainbow plant
- A nice nepenthes or cephalotus (to go in a tropical greenhouse)
Playing card provided for size reference
- African Violet cuttings (pics follow) or a pup (1 available pup)
Rainbow Elephant bush (with either black or green stalk)
Jade cuttings (forms red tips in bright sun)
'Gollum' Jade cuttings
Purple or green Aeonium cuttings
Sedum 'String of Buttons'
Sedum 'Donkey Tail', both with dull coating and without
Blue Chalk Sticks cuttings.
Madagascar palm cutting.
Tillandsia Ionantha 'Peanut'
Tillandsia Ionantha 'Fuego'
Christmas Cactus cuttings
- Tillandsia Xerographica Tillandsia Ionantha 'Rosita', Giant form Tillandsia Ionantha 'Conehead'
Grows and Wants: http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/post126361.html