FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By alabama
as the subject is im looking for Sarracenia not just one type ALL TYPES bring me what you got and depending on size well conjure up a fair deal
at this time no trading of plants will be done, payment will be via paypal usd.
im looking for healthy specimens!
-------------------------------------
copy & paste fill in the blanks
Sarracenia Variety:
Size:
potted or bareroot:
By rhys1234
Dubstep13 wrote:you pulled a plant out of the wild? you poacher!
who who, i didnt poach it, my friend in north caroloina takes out specimans from the wild to examine them to see if there doing all right. he cant put them back so he shipped them to me :) he works at a cp nursery :) i wuld never take a wild plant like that
By DroseraBug
rhys1234 wrote:Sarracenia Variety: dont know. its from the wild. red black top. spotted
Size:5in-12in
potted or bareroot: your choice
:( Hope it was for important research. We're running out of them here. :? So cp nurseries need to dig them up from the wild and examine them? :? and then give them away :? :shock: Uh, I'll stop there :(
By rhys1234
cbennett4041 wrote:Sorry, jumped to conclusions.

As long as your buddy is legit.
he is. he grows them in containers from babys and plants them in the while for there pop numberes to go up. he uproots them to check for probloms with the soil :)
By RL7836
rhys1234 wrote:...he grows them in containers from babys and plants them in the while for there pop numberes to go up. he uproots them to check for probloms with the soil :)
"...he uproots them to check for probloms with the soil". Sorry but this sounds extremely fishy to me. He raises plants to re-introduce into the wild. He plants them into habitat and later needs to check their roots (suspicious) but cannot put them back into the same hole they just came from (very suspicious)?? :? :? :?
By rhys1234
look, he dosnt do anything bad. he works for a carnivorous wild life community. he dosnt do anything bad. so nothing bad is hapening. he is a good guy and has been doing this for almost 20 years ok. nothing is suspicious and he is egally aloud to do that. wanted to put that out there. he is helping all carnivorious plants come back from there almost extinction and fights to protect peat bogs. everyone should idle him for what he does. the soil can be poisened from certain chemickals in the air. he wants tere species to live on. ok ok ok he is a good guy
By rhys1234
RL7836 wrote:
rhys1234 wrote:...he grows them in containers from babys and plants them in the while for there pop numberes to go up. he uproots them to check for probloms with the soil :)
"...he uproots them to check for probloms with the soil". Sorry but this sounds extremely fishy to me. He raises plants to re-introduce into the wild. He plants them into habitat and later needs to check their roots (suspicious) but cannot put them back into the same hole they just came from (very suspicious)?? :? :? :?
look, he dosnt do anything bad. he works for a carnivorous wild life community. he dosnt do anything bad. so nothing bad is hapening. he is a good guy and has been doing this for almost 20 years ok. nothing is suspicious and he is egally aloud to do that. wanted to put that out there. he is helping all carnivorious plants come back from there almost extinction and fights to protect peat bogs. everyone should idle him for what he does. the soil can be poisened from certain chemickals in the air. he wants tere species to live on. ok ok ok he is a good guy
Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!