Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest!
A package containing the following species will be mailed this Saturday to someone:
- U. livida
- U. graminifolia
- U. nephrophylla (very vigorous clone)
- U. bisquamata 'Betty's Bay' (confirmed by flower - from BCP)
- U. bisquamata 'Betty's Bay' (not confirmed by flower - origin unknown)
- U. warburgii, Zhejiang, SE China (from BCP)
- U. pubescens - Serra Caraca, Minas Gerais, Brazil (from BCP)
- U. blanchetii - white flower, Chapada do Diamantina, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- U. sandersonii "blue"
- U. tricolor
- U. welwitschii (from BCP)
- U. uniflora
- U. humboldtii
- U. nelumbifolia
- U. reniformis "small form" (contaminated with another utric - easy to propagate from a leaf)
Person selected will receive a portion of the above species, some of which will be overgrown with moss (but there should be plenty of material with which to start a new pot).
- Postage is expected to be $8-12. The actual amount will be Paypal-ed to me on or before receipt of package.
- USA only
- Notice that this is not 1st come, 1st served - although I do need info by Fri evening (for Sat AM shipping)
- Pics of flowers from most of these are in my growlist.
- I expect to see giveaways (for postage) here on FTC (I am getting concerned because I've done lots of giveaways and rarely do I see the recipients doing any giveaways with the plants they received - this is a requirement of this posting. If you do not plan to giveaway pieces of these plants on FlyTrapCare Forums within 0-6 months - do not participate).
If interested, please send me an email (not PM) to:
With your name, forum name & address. Also give me some clue why you should be selected.
You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt
*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***(with Pics)