- Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:15 pm
I’ve got a faint grey fuzzy mold developing on my peat moss, I’ve sprayed it once with a hydrogen peroxide solution, opened a window for air circulation, and moved the light closer to the plants. The spraying seemed to work for a day or two but it is returning today. I have removed all water from the tray beneath the plants so the soil will dry and I hope that helps. The mold so far is not on any of the plants and they seem healthy. I’m hoping it will just go away. What is the best fungicide to use on my soil? I’m also debating putting a layer of pearlite on top of my peat to deter mold. Any advice welcome.